Community Manager, gt.school (Remote) - $100,000/year USD
Company: Crossover for Work
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Crossover is the worlds #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our
clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. Were recruiting
this role for our client, gt.school. Have you got what it
Remember the first time you found someone who shared your specific
interests and how exhilarating it was to know you werent "the only
one"? If you want to create that experience for gifted & talented
teens on a daily basis, this is the role for you!
gt.school is a remote after-school program that unlocks the full
potential of gifted and talented students. Our program is built
around three core pillars: adaptive learning apps that enable
students to accelerate their academic learning, one-on-one life
skills coaching, and a supportive community where they can form
In this role, you will design strategies to engage gt.school
students in communities around their interests - whether that's
robotics, video games, or baking. But here's the thing: teens today
have a million things vying for their attention and it's not enough
to simply build a space for them to connect. We want someone who
can create engagement strategies that are more compelling than all
If you're already thinking of ideas to grab the attention of our
students and drive user engagement, we want to talk to you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Generating ideas and insights that will grab the attention of
- Creating and hosting online events, contests, and content in
- Measuring user engagement within the community
What You Won't Be Doing
- Recruiting or training a team of moderators, influencers, or
- Focusing on technical implementation
- Developing ideas without talking to students
Community Manager Key Responsibilities
Promote user engagement in an online community where gifted &
talented kids can connect with like-minded people.
- Experience successfully engaging teens (ages 11-18 years old)
in an activity, club, group, forum, or other setting
- Experience building an online community of like-minded
- A deep understanding of the interests and unique needs of
gifted & talented youth
gt.school is a stealth educational startup in Austin, Texas, the
center of educational innovation in the US. We are building an
online community focusing on the most underserved customer base in
US education - gifted and talented (GT) kids. We are a remote first
company who hires globally via Crossover.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The
position is immediately available and requires entering into an
independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation
level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000
USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The
payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs
for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
"screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other
emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting
https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already
applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code:
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Trenton , Community Manager, gt.school (Remote) - $100,000/year USD, Executive , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!