Director/Senior Director, Business Development Emerging Biopharma - Remote
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description and RequirementsSUMMARY: Welcome to WCG, where we
only recruit the best, brightest, and highest quality people to
join our industry-best business development team. Our business
development professionals are ambassadors of one of the most
important missions across the healthcare industry: advancing human
health through safer, smarter, and ethical clinical research. If
you bring talent, results, and integrity to business development,
then we welcome you to apply!As a WCG business development
professional, you are entrusted to generate new business and
maintain the growth of current business of clinical trial services
in the biotech sector. You will orchestrate the business
development process throughout the sales cycle, aligning account
expansion of existing and new customers. This position is
responsible for generating new leads, calling on potential new
accounts, and maintaining and growing long term relationships to
impact bottom line results.VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:To be considered
for U.S.-based positions unless currently employed by WCG, where
permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable
accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must
have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by
start date.EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree is required.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 8 years' experience preferred managing business
development and selling solutions (products and/or services) into
operations within the pharmaceutical, biotech and/or life sciences
- Experience selling to oncology, CNS, or Immunology focused
client base preferable.
- Hunter mentality and can grow business from net new sales.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently achieving personal
- Strong business acumen, strategic, negotiation and
communication skills are required.
- Accountability and dependability, with a focus on developing
trust with others.
- Entrepreneurial and self-start mentality.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully prospect and sell solutions and services via a
consultative selling approach within assigned global biopharma
- Coordinate with leaders and SMEs across the organization to
create compelling and goal-driven solutions for clients and
prospects and ensure tactical and strategic company goals are
- Develop account strategies for assigned accounts and prepare
client presentations to the standards of the company.
- Client engagement is face-to-face with expectations of
- Analyze our competitors' strengths and weaknesses.
- Work within a vigorous metrics-driven environment.
- Meet designated goals within each WCG operating division.
- Executive level client penetration and relationship
development.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: NoneTRAVEL REQUIREMENT:
Up to 50%.#LI-Remote
WCG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status,
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran status,
reprisal or any other legally recognized basis or status protected
by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: WCG, Trenton , Director/Senior Director, Business Development Emerging Biopharma - Remote, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!