Systems Engineering Manager
Company: Construction Specialties
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Construction SpecialtiesOUR COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER THAT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF AN INDIVIDUAL'S
RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY,
VETERAN'S STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL,
STATE OR LOCAL LAWConstruction Specialties, Inc. Founded in 1948,
Construction Specialties (CS) is a specialty building products
manufacturer. CS provides solutions to building challenges that
architects, designers, building owners, facility managers, and
contractors face every day. Since inventing the first extruded
louver, CS has become a global leader in all our product
categories. Our products are a part of some of the most iconic
buildings around the world-from the world's tallest tower, Burj
Khalifa in Dubai, to the Oculus at the World Trade Center Transit
Hub in Manhattan. If you want to work in an inspiring atmosphere
and collaborate with customers and colleagues to solve challenges,
we're the right place for you. CS: Making Buildings Better - SCOPE
OF POSITION: The Systems Engineering Manager will be responsible
for developing, implementing, and executing an information
technology (IT) strategy that meets the company's business needs
and fosters an organizational Digital Culture globally. This role
will hire, coach, and develop a diverse team of engineers and work
cross-functionally with various teams across the company to inform
direction and roadmap. The successful candidate will lead projects
from conception to completion and maintain and improve existing
infrastructure. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not
necessarily limited to the following:
- Ensures that hardware and/or software are designed and
installed to meet the needs of the organization.
- Translates business needs into effective and improved processes
and/or technical solutions or services, coordinating with
associated technology partners both internally and externally.
- Development of Service Management reporting of KPIs, critical
success factors, and activity metrics.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, Storage, O365, and Azure
Cloud systems and concepts.
- Must be able to lead, influence, and motivate others with
demonstrated ability to manage technical staff.
- Possesses the ability to express complex technical concepts
effectively, both verbally and in writing to people with varying
degrees of technical expertise.
- Reviews and influence new and evolving design, architecture,
standards, and operating services and systems methods.
- Able to understand technical manuals, equipment and software
specifications, contract terms and conditions, statements of work,
and general methods of network and telecommunication
- Solid team management skills to plan and execute deliverables.
Qualifications KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION: (Minimum
Education and/or Experience required)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or
equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three years of management experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience with Azure and O365.
- Minimum of ten years of system engineering experience.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and the ability
to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working with end-users (technical and non-technical)
in defining requirements and the ability to communicate with
diverse customer communities
- Strong task and time management experience, demonstrated the
ability to determine and deploy resources to achieve goals on time
and in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- Ability to excel with minimal direct supervision
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Azure Active
Directory, Egnyte, Okta, VMware, ITIL,OT,SCADA\ICS SUPERVISORY
- Yes PM21 #ENGNP PRIMARY LOCATION: US-NJ-LebanonTRAVEL: Yes, 5 %
of the TimeEMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time RegularPI177160760
Keywords: Construction Specialties, Trenton , Systems Engineering Manager, Executive , Lebanon, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!