Digital Campaign Manager - Trenton
Company: Townsquare Interactive
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Digital Campaign Manager
Townsquare is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager [DCM]. This
role acts as the technical hub that connects sales and our
centralized buying team. This is a collaborative role that assists
sales in campaign structure, buying in campaign launching, and acts
as the liaison between our client services team and our local
markets. This position reports to the Regional Director of Campaign
Management and is ultimately responsible for the design,
implementation, optimization, and reporting of digital campaigns.
Success in this role comes in the form of accelerated sales and
reduced campaign cancellations.
- Coach & develop sales professionals on our product
- Oversee technical approval of proposals being built by our
- Give insight and suggestions for sales for ongoing campaigns
based on feedback from our buyers
- Coaches sales on crafting quality messaging for various tactics
(social, SEM, programmatic, etc.)
- Assigns targeting segments based on experience and overall
- Delegates to sales tasks to be completed in order to fully
prepare a new client campaign for launch (creative, pixels,
- Responsible for compiling all elements of the insertion order
and scheduling the campaign to be trafficked.
- Primary point of contact for local markets you support to our
centralized buying, client services, and analytics teams.
- Support local market as client optimizations, revisions,
upsells and renewals come in from our post-sale teams.
- Continually refine and improve continuity between all
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids
procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional Communicator. Experience taking the lead in
- Experience with digital ad messaging best practices (does not
build the ads)
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information;
uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business
writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others;
maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and
- 1+ years experience in digital advertising
- 4-year college degree or comparable work experience
- Competitive base plus bonus plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays (Two personal/floating Holidays)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Company provided laptop
- Continuous training opportunities
- Unlimited Growth Potential - Ignite is one of our fastest
growing divisions and we only promote from within!
Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite is a division of Townsquare Media-the
third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We help business
owners reach their ideal customers with a combination of
programmatic advertising, search engine marketing, and more.
Why You'll Love Working at Townsquare Ignite
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those
around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect
a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success,
you'll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by
a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to
develop themselves and others. We've had countless internal
promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our
company. Whatever your professional goals, you'll have the
opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career
to new heights!
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly
prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of
Townsquare Media's employees to perform their job duties may result
in discipline up to and including discharge.
Keywords: Townsquare Interactive, Trenton , Digital Campaign Manager - Trenton, Executive , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!