Channel Strategist Manager-Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Channel Strategist - Manager - Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Are you a marketing and communications professional - interested in
working with a dynamic team managing one or more of our
go-to-market channels? Are you already thinking of what's next for
social media? Do you have a great relationship with Creative?
Deloitte Services LP is currently searching for a manager to join
our in-house marketing agency to lead channel strategy, develop
channel roadmaps and governance, and collaborate with others to
inspire and require action while protecting and managing customer
experiences on that channel(s).
As a Channel Strategist, you will be responsible for owning,
managing, and evolving Deloitte's owned channels - specifically,
Deloitte US social media portfolio and paid media program. You will
help develop and drive channel strategies, implement new channels
and tactics, design channel roadmaps, govern channels, and work
with marketers to drive success for one of the world's most
The Green Dot Agency is Deloitte's in-house agency. Sitting within
the Marketing Excellence (ME) organization, we provide value to
Deloitte by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's
business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions,
and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge
marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that
engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in
the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our
What you'll do:
- Lead programs and projects designed to maintain and evolve our
social media channels and paid media program including, but not
limited to, channel strategy, implementation of new channels or new
tactics, development of roadmaps, and channel governance.
- Responsible for social and paid media program leadership,
innovation, governance, and training.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with strategic marketers,
strategists, data storytellers, and creative colleagues to drive
data-driven channel strategies that align with stakeholder goals
and drive business impact.
- Keep up-to-date with marketing and campaign best practices;
communicate implications for campaigns and channel efforts.
- Develop best practices, upskill team members, and identify new
and innovative ways to create impact.
- Lead team learning and strategy documentation.
- Lead or facilitate campaign ideation brainstorms.
- Collaborate on the creation of integrated campaign
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Minimum 7 years marketing, communications, or related
- Deep channel experience on at least 2 social media
- Deep paid media strategy experience on at least 2 social media
- Project and/or team leadership experience.
- Proven experience using data to manage and drive channel
- Agile marketing familiarity a plus.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $86,425-$159,165.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Trenton , Channel Strategist Manager-Deloitte's Green Dot Agency, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!