Posted on: September 21, 2022
Description And RequirementsJOB SUMMARY: The Marketing Manager
is responsible for providing skilled and responsible support to the
WCG Divisional Leadership teams. Typically, this role will handle
the management and operations of the Marketing function, which
includes event planning, collateral production, and reporting as
well as full support of the Sales function for WCG Division unit
Vaccination PolicyTo be considered for U.S.-based positions unless
currently employed by WCG, where permitted by applicable law
(including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or
religious exemption), candidates must have received or be willing
to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by start date.
- BS/BA in Marketing or Business-related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years' work experience in a
similar role required
- CRO/pharma/biotech experience required
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience of increasing
responsibility inclusive of line management/supervisory duties
- Demonstrated ability to create effective and measurable
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word Press and
Adobe Design Suite
- Must be self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple
projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- Demonstrated writing skills and verbal communication skills,
with an ability to adapt communication style to the targeted
audience will be required
- Strong interpersonal skills required, such as listening
objectively and handling details of a highly confidential and
- HTML skills and CSS skills preferred
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics required
- Experience creating and editing videos a plus
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability
- Responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of
the company's participation in industry tradeshows and conferences,
as well as the planning of company hosted marketing events, such as
receptions, meetings and dinners.
- Provide leadership in the management, preparation and execution
of Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals
(RFPs) to support the company's robust Sales initiatives at
- Maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics and dashboards,
tracking Marketing and Sales activities and results.
- Use good judgment and a thorough knowledge of functions and
procedures to compile a variety of letters, reports, presentations
and/or spreadsheets on a myriad of subjects as required by the
Marketing and Sales departments.
- Coordinates marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Support the development and monitoring of the company's
marketing budget for divisional support.
- Creates and directs the publication of all marketing material
in-line with marketing plans.
- Plans and implements promotional campaigns.
- Manages and supports lead generation campaigns, including
reporting on results.
- Responsible for supporting the brand management and divisional
service line identity.
- Prepares online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing
- Creates a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Works closely with design agencies and assisting with new
- Facilitate VOC research and analysis to inform marketing
strategy and test messaging.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all
relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion,
be unrelated to the position described here.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 20-50%
WCG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status,
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran status,
reprisal or any other legally recognized basis or status protected
by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: WCG, Trenton , Marketing Manager, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!