Strategic Pricing Manager
Company: ExecuSearch of Chicago
Posted on: November 25, 2022
OverviewOur client is looking for a talented and motivated
Manager of Strategic Pricing to help shape and support the
Company's growing Market Access organization. The role reports to
the Senior Director, Head of Strategic Pricing and will help
develop and execute all of the Company's pricing and contracting
strategies across all products in the U.S. This newly created
position will collaborate with colleagues across the organization
with the overall goal to support the development of new and
innovative medicines for patients.
- Serving as a key member of the growing Market Access group with
continuous input into Strategic Pricing team goals, objectives, and
- Contribute to the development of pricing and contract
strategies across all products and channels.
- Conduct financial modeling and analysis to provide insights
into potential specific deal decision-making process. Develop
contract proposals with relevant financial analysis and potential
implications. Assist in contract negotiations as needed.
- Ensure all contracts are drafted, reviewed, red-lined, and
revised for compliance and optimal Company outcomes.
- Analyze contracted product performance and communicate insights
with key stakeholders. Assist in creating and managing dashboards
to report on key performance metrics.
- Research and resolve price discrepancies with relevant teams
(e.g., finance). Partner with finance to assist in the GTN and
Government Reporting process.
- Prepare and present department and customer communications and
reports. Gather and communicate competitive pricing market
intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Monitor compliance of all activities within the role and
department with corporate, regulatory, and legal guidelines.
- Collaborate with other members of the Market Access group to
help all the Market Access departments meet or exceed their
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree a plus
- 5 years of pricing and contracting experience preferably in
pharma/biotech or related healthcare industry; Buy and bill
specific experience a plus
- Strong experience with pricing regulations and a hands-on role
in the analysis and validation of multiple price types
- Experience managing/supporting pricing and contracting-related
- Knowledge and understanding of the laws and regulations that
affect the reimbursement and coverage of pharmaceutical products in
- Proven experience working as a team player with demonstrated
ability to collaborate with a diverse group of internal and
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
Keywords: ExecuSearch of Chicago, Trenton , Strategic Pricing Manager, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!