Company: Cross Country Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our
team to be on-site as a Program Manager in any of the following
locations: Baltimore, MD, Portland, OR, Miami, FL, or Cincinnati,
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total
talent management including strategic workforce solutions,
contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative
services for healthcare clients. Leveraging nearly 35 years of
expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges
for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional
patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing Award winner, CCH is
committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the
first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of
Approval for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with
The Program Manager oversees the assigned facility/facilities for
Cross Country and is the liaison between our Client, Cross Country
support team and all active and potential Staffing Partners
interested in servicing this client. Responsibilities include
building positive and effective relationships with client and
network and providing excellent customer service to client
representatives, Cross Country team and all Staffing Partner
employees. Individual must maintain professional follow-up and
quality assurance consistent with Cross Country policies,
procedures, and standards.
* Develop client relationships within facilities to assess and
manage client needs. Evaluates, coordinates and reports WFS
activities with the organizational managers.
* Fosters an environment focused on client satisfaction, through
implementation of WFS best practices and measurement of performance
and service delivery.
* Continually expand knowledge of healthcare staffing and managed
services market trends, industry analyst updates, and competitive
data by reviewing internal and external sources (journals,
articles, studies, interactions with clients, etc.) to more
effectively serve the client as a trusted advisor, and consult on
Cross Country Healthcare's (CCH) services.
* Collaborate with Supply Chain/ Contracts Manager and WFS team
members to assist with negotiation of terms of contract and resolve
issues related to terms & conditions and bill rates.
* Works closely with applicable CCH brand leaders, Regional VPs and
internal departments and leaders regarding services provided.
* Actively engage in CCH cross-selling efforts by identifying
viable revenue source referrals and communicating with all CCH
business divisions to increase client touch points and grow market
* Participates in the development and management of appropriate
tools to evaluate and track customer satisfaction based upon
services provided. Leverages quality of services through review of
performance assessments and client satisfaction surveys.
Participates in monitoring, analyzing, and reporting client
satisfaction results, and trending.
* Acts as liaison between facility and internal stakeholders to
clarify and modify work processes and staffing practices across the
organization. Acts a resource related to WFS process and VMS
* Ensures generation and distribution of utilization, activity,
financial, key performance metrics, and service level agreement
reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. Meets
with key stakeholders to review.
* Conduct on-site visits and relationship building at all system
facilities. Frequent travel may be required weekly to
* Prepare and sometimes deliver quarterly and annual business
review presentations at every level of organization, from facility
to system level.
* Responsible for reporting and distribution of site visit
activities to Executive Sponsors, Operations and Workforce
Management teams providing actionable information.
* Act as brand ambassador for healthcare professionals on
assignment to include coordinating and hosting outreach events.
* Visit current staffing partners and prospective partners to
ensure optimal support of clients.
* Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum 3 years' experience in clinical setting including
medical, allied or nursing, or staffing industry
* Workforce Solution staffing experience strongly preferred
* Prior management and operations experience strongly preferred
* Experience in Account management or involvement in large staffing
account is a plus
* Must be computer literate and able to effectively use Word,
Excel, Windows, PowerPoint, and the VMS Technology
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and
benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life
insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/
* Job Family Account Mgmt
* Job Function MGR
* Pay Type Salary
* Min Hiring Rate $65,000.00
* Max Hiring Rate $80,000.00
* Chicago, IL, USA
* Nashville, TN, USA
* Trenton, NJ, USA
Keywords: Cross Country Healthcare, Trenton , Program Manager, Executive , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!