Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual with
demonstrated experience managing and leading software development
efforts in a securities trading system environment.
Major responsibilities include:
- Manage software development efforts to the project plans and
collaborate with the Project Management Office regarding project
tracking and control.
- Work together with various teams to assess and evaluate
business requirements for the purposes of facilitating the
translation into software.
- Drive the project planning process to manage software
- Manage staff adherence to the SDLC and Quality Assurance
- Manage software releases in accordance with established release
management and work order work flows.
- Work closely with the software development management team to
maintain the integrity of the trading system software architecture
framework, the messaging infrastructure and the logical transaction
domain structure and boundaries.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance and Use Case
development teams to effectively facilitate and manage the testing
- Leverage technical subject matter expertise as a key decision
- Tactical planning decisions
- Software design
- Establishing Failure/Recovery paradigms
- Participate in the system performance analysis and tuning
- Provide level 3 production support.
- Participate as a member of Requirements Committee and Crisis
- Reports to the VP of Trading Systems Development.
- Must have experience managing software development teams in a
mission critical environment--- preferably trading
- Strong track record of delivering production quality software
- Must have full software development life cycle
- Excellent software design skills and knowledge of advanced data
- Strong knowledge of the logical business domain in Options,
Equities or Future trading preferable.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication
- Must be able to work effectively in a team
- Functional knowledge of FIX, OPRA, CTA or UTP protocols a big
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts a
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as TCP, UDP and
multicast a plus.
- Working understanding of the following tool sets a plus: WIKI,
JIRA, git, Jenkins, Valgrind, CPPCheck, FishEye and
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Trenton , Application Manager, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!