Campaign Marketing Manager
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: November 26, 2022
CAMPAIGN MARKETING MANAGER LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ Hybrid-On-Site
50%. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years in marketing and/or activation in large complex
- 2+ years of Print and Digital marketing management planning and
budget allocation experience.
- 2+ years Project Management experience (PMP not required, but
- Campaign marketing.
- Familiarity with Agile Principles.
- Understanding marketing data performance and how it informs
- Familiar with marketing asset specifications, templates,
content management systems, workflows.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, accustomed to
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with
demonstrated ability to write, collaborate on and edit
communications and presentations where needed.
- Has passion for the role, shares ideas, brings improvements
forward, teaches others.
- Experience managing external vendors, budgets and invoicing
including vendor performance management.
- P&L or knowledge of Budget Management required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Experience with all pharma marketing and launch scenarios, a
plus. Project Description:
- The Production Manager (Producer) for Oncology will be a
critical matrix team partner for the Product and Engagement
Planning teams, seeking to create a versatile role for marketing
campaign management and execution across Digital and Print
materials for a Brand book of work or a particular therapeutic area
- The Producer Role is responsible for gathering estimates on
production work efforts across tactics, based on established brand
and engagement strategy plans for the upcoming year, ensures
tactical campaigns aligned with the strategy are carried through
and executed in the proper cadence, fed by content module approval
and tactical activity calendar updates.
- Obtains Production estimates for a book of work for a series of
brands or Therapeutic area provides the Production Management Lead
with ongoing financial reporting across production/execution,
reconciles on monthly basis.
- Cross-collaborates on the content planning timing in order to
execute required campaigns.
- Collaborates with Capability Leads, IT and Engagement Planner
to schedule resources and plan executions.
- Tracks 8 stages of cycle of campaigns and coordinates across
the matrix to meet deadlines where timing may be challenged.
- Is aware of KPIs and is informed of campaign analytics with
Business Intelligence & Analytics to help assess content
performance to prepare for course corrections and
- Performs QA and spot checking across materials for both digital
- Runs or attends status meetings for Brand or Therapeutic area
with matrix participants.
- Will learn Tools used to support project management, workflow,
timelines, finances, etc. and inform improvements needed and in
some cases lead a project with IT. This 6+ month position starts
ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Maureen: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO
WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Trenton , Campaign Marketing Manager, Executive , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!