Associate Director Of Child Care
Company: The Sapling School
Location: Kendall Park
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Associate Center Director ChildcareSalary range: $45,000 to
$55,000 /Year with health and dental benefits and 401K offered to
our administrative teamFinancial Acumen & Productivity
- Delivers consistent business results, measured through family
retention and conversion.
- Manages employee schedules and daily labor within the center,
ensure appropriate ratios are always intact
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to maximize savings
and efficiencies in business operations.
- Forecasts and creates enrollment growth plans based on past
performance and projected occupancy
- Ensures parent billings, account receivables and collections
are accurate and precise each month
- Analyzes and reconciles monthly P&L statements
- Processes payroll accuratelyEnrollment Growth
- Organizes and executes community marketing events to drive
awareness and enrollment
- Builds new relationships with community and business leaders
(via Work & Family program) to drive enrollment
- Maintains the lead tracking portal and customer database;
effectively uses all tools available.
- Has a strong understanding of the childcare offerings within
- Uses social media platforms to effectively develop new
- Nurtures leads through consistent outreach and follow up with
potential families to secure enrollment.
- Effectively engages prospective families through both in-person
and virtual center tours
- Is skilled in building strong connections and closing the deal
resulting in enrollment growth.Customer Engagement
- Leads new customers through an engaging, seamless registration
process and introduction
- Proactively focuses on customer satisfaction and promptly
addresses customer concerns.
- Engages customers through events and activities such as parent
- Implements brand initiatives which drive engagement and
- Effectively uses social media channels to optimize customer
- Regularly communicates with families regarding student
progress.Operations & Quality Assurance
- Ensures the physical center environment and all health/safety
standard operating procedures are always full compliance with local
and state licensing regulations.
- Maintains solid relationships with state licensors
- Ensures our proprietary curriculum is executed in alignment and
- Manages and audits all student and employee files in compliance
with state regulations.
- Organizes facilities maintenance, technology support and other
- Manages and replenishes all center inventory
- Maintains customer and employee information accurately across
- Center is compliant in all wage and hour policies and
- Ensures employees have required qualifications and training
intact and complete.
- Escalates information in concisely and appropriately.
- Makes sound decisions to responsibly manage business operations
(i.e. weather related closings, employee relations, purchasing,
- Ensures center is always fully staffed with high performing
- Actively sources and consistently builds networks of future
- Leads by example, demonstrating passion for making a difference
in the lives of children and employees.
- Makes employee learning a priority in onboarding, training and
- Coaches and leads others to do their best work
- Creates an environment of trust and rapport and easily relates
to diverse groups of people
- Provides impactful feedback based on observation that
motivates, recognizes success, and encourages development.
- Conducts engaging team meetings to communicate important
information, set direction and state expectations
- Proactively seeks employee feedback, listens objectively to
employee concerns, uses sound judgement, and follows through on a
decisive course of action
- Builds high performing teams, fosters accountability, and
emphasizes employee satisfactionQualifications:
- Two or more years of center leadership/management experience
highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management
- Must have professional teaching experience with infant to
- Bachelors degree in ECE or related field highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.
- CPR and First Aide Certification highly preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
- Opportunity for growth within the company
Keywords: The Sapling School, Trenton , Associate Director Of Child Care, Executive , Kendall Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!