Lead Product Manager - Commercial Healthcare Remote U.S. location (home-based
Company: Wolters Kluwer
Posted on: January 27, 2023
LOCATION: Remote U.S. location East/Central time zones preferred
(home-based)OVERVIEWThe Lead Product Manager is a member of a
clinical decision support market-facing team who represents the
voice of the customer and is responsible for discovering,
validating and delivering on key product initiatives, with a focus
on commercial healthcare solutions. These solutions help our Payer,
PBM, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical, and supporting industries make safe,
effective and appropriate clinical and business decisions around
medication, therapy, and care delivery.This is a key role at
Wolters Kluwer and will have overall accountability and
decision-making responsibility. This spans across various aspects
of the line of business in support of the organizations goals and
market needs which may include product strategies, marketing
strategies, marketing programs and tools, competitive analyses,
market assessment, and product planning. Typically participates in
the entire lifecycle of the product, working closely with
development and sales teams from product initiation to delivery to
eventual product retirement.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Performs business analysis and owns business case
recommendations for new product development and product
enhancements that will increase profitability, market penetration
and industry presence.
- Be an expert on the use, format and challenges around clinical
and commercial use of medication drug information, drug screening
and drug pricing concepts.
- Works with cross functional stakeholders, customers, design,
technical and business leaders to set short term and long-term
strategy for growth in the Provider, Payer, PBM and Retail Pharmacy
for both domestic and international markets.
- Contributes and executes on the end-to-end strategy for
provider and commercial growth roadmap development and
- Proactively identifies and champions new product opportunities
with high revenue and customer value to the leadership
- Oversee product prioritization, roadmap, go to market
activities for Medi-Span and PriceRx products
- Works closely with product operations to ensure on time and on
- Manages stakeholder expectations and communicates Medi-Span and
PriceRx product roadmap, priorities, and changes to the
- Understands customer workflow and product journey, as it
relates to the relevant products and services and prioritizes
product requirements utilizing voice of customer.
- Interacts with technical product managers/product owners to
ensure your vision is translated in to accurate and actionable
business requirements and product specifications.
- Works with sales/alliances, marketing, services, and others to
effectively plan and execute go to market strategy and strategize
on market opportunities.
- Prepares reports and analyses on assigned products/product
lines and presents to leadership on a regular basis.
- Act as owner/champion for Medi-Span and PriceRx products and
services, including managing the communications among
- Stays informed on competition, regulation, marketplace, and
internal and external issues related to medication compendia and
clinical decision support systems
- Loves interacting and learning from our customers, prospects
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Business, Marketing,
Technology, or related field; or equivalent experience.Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in product management, marketing,
marketing research or strategic planning and/or project
- Well-developed understanding of product lifecycle management
and product management disciplines.
- Knowledge of or prior experience in Clinical Decision Systems,
EMR integrations, Drug information, Pharmacy, Payer/PBM markets is
a must have.
- Product Management experience with SaaS/Cloud based and
embedded data platforms preferred
- Highly developed project management experience
- Highly developed business case/value definition experienceOTHER
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- Masters degree in business, Marketing, or Technology
- Knowledge of current competitive landscape, particularly
knowledge and insights into drug information, commercial, and
provider healthcare workflows
- Knowledge of the drivers of healthcare revenue, cost, and
- Demonstrated business case development experience.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing the product
- Demonstrated experience in the development of products and
successful product launches.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with partners, customers, and
- Knowledgeable about navigating matrix managed
- Ability to effectively transact with moderate levels of
ambiguity manage change, decide, and act without having the total
picture, comfort with handling risk and uncertainty.
- Strong leadership skills with focus on producing results.
- Proficient formal presentation and facilitation skills,
including executive c-level audiences.
- Demonstrated project/process management skills.
- Good negotiator, planner, and decision-making skills.
Accurately scopes out projects, sets objectives, and goals,
develops schedules and resource assignments, and measures
performance against goals.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and
demonstrating effective capacity management.
- Passion for continual improvement, soliciting feedback, and
data-driven experimentationTRAVEL: 15 - 20% Travel subject to
national and local health requirements. Most travel for customer
engagements, industry events, and team activities.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
OPPORTUNITY Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its
subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Wolters Kluwer, Trenton , Lead Product Manager - Commercial Healthcare Remote U.S. location (home-based, Executive , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!