IDCS PMO Manager
Company: SHI International
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The IDCS PMO Manager will lead a team of Project Coordinators and Project Managers that support various business stake holders with complex build requirements. The Manager will be responsible for ensuring project success across all builds that include kit servers, appliances and rack integration projects that support various Lines of Business. The Manager will ensure project success by providing an exceptional delivery experience that includes hand off of a quality product, with no defects, within the customer-defined timeline. This role requires that the Manager spends time interfacing with various sales teams, communicating with customers and managing escalations. This role requires leadership, discipline and the ability to manage competing demands, while executing project completion to meet aggressive timelines.
This position is required to report to the SHI Piscataway office location and reports to the Integration Data Center Services Director.
Founded in 1989, SHI International Corp. is a $12 billion global provider of IT solutions and services, and currently has over 5,000 dedicated employees worldwide.
To learn more about SHI International Corp, visit our website: www.shi.com/careers
What SHI Can Offer:
* World Class Facility includes on site gyms and cafeterias
* Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
* Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
* Benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
Include, but are not limited to:
* Provide oversight to direct reports.
* Manage schedule of concurrent Integration projects with Customers, Sales Teams and Configuration Team.
* Ensure that project plans, schedules, issues lists, status reports, risks, and meeting agendas with action items are maintained by your direct reports as per defined process.
* Manage the incoming work process and assign a Project Manager or Coordinator to incoming projects.
* Participate in customer status meetings.
* Manage and maintain a master schedule of all projects and resources.
* Responsible for coaching and onboarding new Project Managers.
* Act as first point of escalation for customer satisfaction issues.
* 4-year College Degree or relevant work experience required
* General knowledge of configuration and warehouse processes.
* Proficiency in MS office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
* Previous experience in IT delivery and operations.
* Working knowledge of IT concepts: security, servers, storage, cloud computing, and disaster recovery
Minimum of 5-7 Years of experience required in the following areas:
* Leading high priority projects.
* Tracking project deliverables.
* Creating project timelines
* Tracking action items
Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience required in the following areas:
* Experience supporting demanding Sales Teams.
* Experience interfacing with all levels of management in the customer environment.
* Experience running calls, managing meetings, creating status documentation and displays a proven track record in meeting deliverables.
* Strong people management and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to take the customer target date and prioritize outstanding items that need to be completed.
* Ability to work with several teams and manage multiple rack integration projects that are running simultaneously.
* Project Management skills.
* Ability to lead, motivate and mentor
* Knowledge of MS SharePoint and Teams.
* Knowledge of ISO
* Prior management experience.
* May be required to stay late or work off hours to complete project deliverables.
* The estimated annual pay range for this position is $90,000 - $140,000 which includes a base salary and bonus. The compensation for this position is dependent on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location and, therefore, will vary from individual to individual. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending.
* Equal Employment Opportunity - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Keywords: SHI International, Trenton , IDCS PMO Manager, Executive , Piscataway, New Jersey
here to apply!