Omni - Channel Marketing Manager
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
OMNI CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ Hybrid Work
Schedule 50% Onsite Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5-7 years industry,
(pharmaceutical/biotech or related agency) experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical digital marketing.
- Experience leading digital engagement, channel, and analytics
- Proven ability in managing digital agencies, vendors, and
cross-functional support teams.
- Competence in developing, evaluating, and activating HCP media
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate internal MLR
- Prior Digital or Media Marketing Agency experience is a
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Veeva PromoMats,
Adobe Analytics, Workfront, Veeva CRM.
- Demonstrated digital and HCP program experience.
- Demonstrated ability to track and manage annual digital
- Hybrid work opportunity.
- The ability to work in the office two days a week is preferred.
- The Worldwide Omni-Channel Experience Strategy & Planning team
leads omni-channel planning, execution, and measurement in close
partnership with Brand, Agency, and Production teams.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the management and
execution of omni-channel engagement plans to support one of the
- You will serve as a dedicated point-of-contact for an
immunology brand reporting into the Associate Director,
- This role requires extensive internal matrix collaboration
(Production, Brand, Omni-Channel Capabilities, Business Insights &
Analytics) and management of external partners such as digital and
- Candidates for this position should have experience in
pharmaceutical HCP digital marketing, Agency management, Brand
partnership and MLR approval processes.
- The purpose of this role is to serve as a dedicated
point-of-contact for the Client's brand, their digital and media
agencies, and ensuring seamless execution of omni-channel
campaigns/tactics aligned to the brand strategy.
- This role is for SOTYKTU HCP.
- Contribute HCP omni-channel engagement recommendations based
upon customer insights and brand strategy.
- Draft and deliver creative briefs and other necessary
requirements documentation to support the development of branded
and unbranded digital programs.
- Lead internal MLR review processes and work with external
partners to ensure timely and accurate preparation of digital
programs. (e.g., CRM, third-party programs, HCP media, websites,
mobile, eMail, social media, SEO/SEM, IVA, Field-Trigger e-mails,
- Partner with the Brand, digital agencies, media partners and
the Client's Production team to define project strategy, scope,
timelines, and deliverables.
- Lead pull through digital tactics and media programs that drive
- Collaborate with Business Insights & Analytics to ensure KPI
identification, measurement plans, and ongoing
reporting/optimization of digital programs based on insights and
- Drive innovation by partnering with Brands, external partners
and capability leads to develop innovative new digital
- Monitor project status and provide regular reporting on
progress, challenges, and solutions. This 6+ month position starts
ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Margo: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00488 MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Trenton , Omni - Channel Marketing Manager, Executive , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...