Senior Business Development Manager - CRO/CDMO
Company: Smart IMS. Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Roles and Responsibilities / competencies:
- Business development activities from International & Domestic
- Identifying potential customers from US, UK
- Review business plan for CRO/CDMO sales
- Sales and target forecasting for various customers
- Planning and implementation of various Business plans for
existing and new customers
- Visiting and participating in exhibitions /trade fairs for
enhancing business opportunities
- Generate sales revenue in the form of orders for Intermediates,
APIs, NCEs, Custom synthesis & specialty chemicals
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for mapping the market and sensing business
- Identify the early trends and be proactive to leverage those
- Lead the overall development and implementation of strategies
to address the existing as well as unmet needs of the
- Development of new potentials.
- Strong Understanding of customers applications and be able to
- Explore strategic tie-ups, buy-out options and strategic
- Ability to work with customers in close partnership and convert
customers as Key Customers.
- Have close co-ordination with procurement, R&D, Supply
chain and Manufacturing functions to drive Operational efficiencies
as well as at Customers end.
- Work on expanding the product portfolio and solutions and
increased customer service levels.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging
- Experience/Knowledge of working in a regional sales model in
- Experience in managing customer relationships and maintaining
relationships in a B2B environment.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Candidate should have Post graduation from science or business
- 5+ years' experience in Specialty Chemicals
- Should have capability to work with innovator
- Should have capability to develop new business across the globe
but especially from USA
- Good communication and presentation skills
Bachelors/master's in computer science from reputed educational
Good communication skills
Analytical thinking skills
Geographic Regions to be covered
Incentive / Variable
Yes (1-3% on profit obtained from his target revenues)
Career development as per hierarchy:
Vice-president, International sales & marketing
Keywords: Smart IMS. Inc, Trenton , Senior Business Development Manager - CRO/CDMO, Executive , Plainsboro, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...