Content Management Specialist
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: May 25, 2023
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ 50% Hybrid.
- Assist with the implementation of the US & Non-US
Medical/Legal/Regulatory (MLR) review and approval process within
the Veeva global enterprise review and approval system.
- Support the daily operations of the enterprise MLR process and
- Support the team with the development of training
- Manage and maintain MLR system administration and user access
support for all markets including internal and external users.
- Provide Level 1 support to internal and external system
- Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for Level 1 client support providing all enterprise
system Users with business guidance and recommendations regarding
the MLR workflow process.
- Able to identify and escalate technical issues to management
team and Level 2 technical support when needed.
- Ability to provide User facing online/remote support training
for US and Non-US markets.
- Provide daily system operations support including, but not
limited to, managing User access and permissions, onboarding, and
maintenance of User access records for auditing purposes.
- Responsible for executing User Acceptance Testing in support of
- Ensure all user access requests are completed accurately on a
daily basis. Required Skills:
- 4-year Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2+ years proven experience supporting MLR workflow processes
and administration including Veeva PromoMats is preferred.
- 1-2+ years' experience in pharmaceutical or regulated
- Familiar with creating system support training materials for a
- Ability to understand detailed complex processes and
requirements in order to provide training and support to
- Ability to know when to raise issues to management in a
professional manner for guidance and resolution.
- Demonstrates interpersonal and client support skills, including
face-to-face and remote interactions.
- Ability to work harmoniously as part of a team with diverse
responsibilities while building relationships and alignment across
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced
environment utilizing excellent planning, prioritization,
management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills able to provide clear, concise,
written, and verbal guidance and written instructions, particularly
for detailed system training and complex system information.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and MAC products; Adobe
Acrobat and E-Learning software; SharePoint sites and Veeva
PromoMats. This 6+ month position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your
resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to
Charelen: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00972 MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN
THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Trenton , Content Management Specialist, Executive , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...