Sr Regulatory Manager
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Maintain chemical regulatory compliance in Canada, USA, Mexico
& Central American countries.
- Complete regulatory reporting requirements in designated
Americas countries such as US TSCA CDR, Canadian Environmental
Protection Act Section 71 Notifications, and emerging schemes in
- Track regulatory changes, conduct impact analyses and develop
- Manage substance/product registration and compliance for new
product development activities, including country-specific
- Provide strategic regulatory expertise and registration support
to gain market access.
- Monitor and interpret (existing and developing) chemical
regulations and assess impact on business to provide advice in a
proactive and timely manner and facilitate substance
- Proactively monitor relevant regulatory developments/trends and
communicate their implications and evaluate business impact
- Coordinate or lead registration / notification processes on a
regional (global) level in a timely and cost-efficient way.
- Respond to strategic customer's enquires related to regulatory
information (not already provided in SDS/PRID/other
- Develop and maintain regulatory statements.
- Perform regulatory reviews and provide regulatory documentation
and advice to support R&D projects and business needs.
- Prepare all necessary PSRA information/documentation for the
launch of a new or changed product or import of new product to the
region and sign off in Material Lifecycle Management (MLM)
- Lead or participate in projects within the PSRA area, like
global launching of new product.
- Strives to identify improvements and implement them.
- Maintain / archive product data, documents, decisions and
assessments in accordance with legislation and other internal
requirements JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Organic Chemistry or Chemistry or related
science field, PhD in Organic Chemistry preferred, complimented by
5+ years of experience preferred.
- Desired experience with requests to CAS IES, PMNs, LVEs, and
other regulatory submissions to EPA via CDX.
- Direct experience with LVE, CDR. FIFRA
- Expert in TSCA Regulations and knowledgeable in TSCA
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of products and processes as
it relates to regulatory compliance.
- Excellent communication and networking skills. Ability to build
relationships with internal functions and external bodies.
- Ability to receive and interpret complex information and data
and communicate solutions to the business.
- Travel: up to 15%
Keywords: Nouryon, Trenton , Sr Regulatory Manager, Executive , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...