Lead / Director, Supply Planning
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At Dr. Reddy's "Good Health Can't Wait" By joining Dr. Reddy's,
you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a
reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering
innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are
dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are
seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready
to make a difference for their community and every
community.Diversity, Equity & InclusionAt Dr. Reddy's, we are
deeply committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive
workplace where everyone belongs and is valued for their
contributions to the team. We are most interested in finding the
best candidate for the role and are open to exploring candidates
with a less traditional background. Purpose: We are seeking a Lead
/ Director, Supply Planning to lead the supply planning team for
internal & external products within the NAG Supply Chain Management
team to ensure optimal supply availability to minimize backorder
and maximize revenues. Based in Princeton, NJ (Hybrid work
schedule) the role will report to the Head of Demand and Supply
- Lead, Develop and Direct Supply Planning team to ensure
efficient, timely and accurate scheduling of Demand and timely
availability of purchase orders for vendors.
- Lead and direct team to ensure all finished goods availability
are accurately tracked and escalated in a timely manner for
- Lead Monthly S&OP along with content preparation and Pre
- Ensure team manages and maintains accurate master data in SAP
and KX and utilizes systems.
- Recommend Safety Stocks level and minimize COPE (Cost of Poor
- Review and process all bids on a timely basis post proper
evaluation from relevant stakeholders.
- Inventory management includes tracking dead and nonmoving
Inventory to ensure timely liquidation to avoid obsolescence. Work
with the team to ensure timely destruction for Obsoleted
- Work with cross functional teams on new launches and ensure day
- Identifies and resolve Bottlenecks and issues in the supply
- Develop alternate supplier on a timely basis to avoid supply
gaps for critical A class products.
- Co-ordinate and communicate the requirements of plan and track
supplies coming from all internal plants and external
- Work closely with sales and marketing to plan and capture new
business and continuously keep an eye for market shortages.
- Work with quality teams to ensure timely release of products
and timely closure of incident investigations resulting from
logistics and warehouse issues.
- Participate in recruitment and induction process.
- Ensure goals are identified and performance is evaluated for
- Identify training needs based on future needs and
organizational requirements, provides necessary coaching and
training to build team capability.
- Co-ordinate with 3PL and internal teams for maintaining
inventory without variance, clear all issues generated within EDI
transfers so inventory availability is not impacted. Qualifications
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in supply chain or related field
- 7-10 years of experience in related field preferred.
- Must understand the relationships between modules in SAP and
how to best enable processes.
- ERP Experience - SAP-S4, Hana, Kinaxis (SAP is a must )
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects and
deliverables at the same time.
- Good understanding of planning process, general business
practice and inventory control
- Excel Proficient is a Must
- Preferred people management skills
- Ability to work cross functionally. Must be a U.S. citizen or
lawful permanent resident of U.S. or otherwise authorized to work
in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer: An Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Trenton , Lead / Director, Supply Planning, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!