Behavioral Health Care Manager (Bilingual) Monday- Friday 2pm-10:30pm.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job Brief triage of calls, care coordination and utilization management Your career starts now. We're looking for the next generation of health care leaders. At AmeriHealth Caritas, we're passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you. Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at . As an individual contributor, the Bilingual Behavioral Health Care Manager must demonstrate the ability to speak both English and Spanish, performing the responsibilities of the position in both languages. The Bilingual Care Manager is responsible for the daily functions of the clinical department including triage of calls, care coordination and utilization management. The Bilingual Care Manager makes timely intensity of service determinations or refers to higher level review when indicated. Provides linkage to Family Support Services. Adheres to customer service level agreements and expected productivity measures. Adheres to documentation requirements. Identifies wide range of community resources to caller. Demonstrates respectful communication and excellent customer service. Adheres to recognized ethical standards. Completes all required trainings on time. Assists with projects as assigned. Education/Experience:
- Master's Degree.
- Graduate degree from an accredited educational program:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Ph.D in Psychology, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Licensed Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor, Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor, Board Certified Behavior Analyst required.
- Minimum of two years experience in children's mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities, substance use, child welfare, juvenile justice or a related public sector human services or behavioral healthcare field, providing community-based services to youth and their family/caregiver. One year background and experience in one or more of the following areqas of expertise: family systems, community systems and resources; care management, child and family counseling/therapy; child protection; and child development.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently is required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrates knowledge of a variety of approaches to intervention and support. Back Share
Keywords: Amerihealth, Trenton , Behavioral Health Care Manager (Bilingual) Monday- Friday 2pm-10:30pm., Executive , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!