District VP, Client Development
Posted on: January 14, 2019
You are a leader by nature and much like a "quarterback" you are able to think strategically and lead your team to the end zone. You are a team player and understand how to carry and manage the weight of your team's successes or failures. By nature you are a visionary and effortlessly influence and motivate others. You are always aware of your social environment and of the intentions and sensitivities of others, whether they are a client or team member. You apply industry expertise and knowledge to properly execute plans that yields positive and sustainable results. Your consultative approach allows you to facilitate and develop sustainable relationships and partnerships while navigating through complex business transactions to ensure our goals are aligned with the client's goals, creating a win-win result. At the end of the day, you understand the client's needs are number one and will adapt as needed to ensure you meet the client's needs.Primary Accountabilities:
- Owns the account as primary interface with Inmar
- Drives relationship and builds penetration across key individuals at C-suite and executive level
- Identifies opportunities and business issues to shape account strategy
- Responsible for account staffing model development and team management
- Articulate vision for solution set that will meet client needs; coordinate Inmar resources to design and deliver: translator role
- Drives overall account growth consistent with financial goals (e.g. mix, margin---)
- Apply industry knowledge and expertise (CPG or Pharma, depending on the account)
- Provides maximum on-site presence: "pass card access"
- Educate new client team members on engagement history, impact stories, strategy, etc.
- Maintain cadence of dialogue with account leadership regarding Inmar activities, impact on the business
- Engage Leadership Sponsor as needed to accelerate account strategy
- Ensure various client services teams servicing the account are communicating with each other---
- Maintain sales database for Customer & Prospect Opportunities
- Completes reporting requests for Regional VP and/or Leadership Team Members and any other departments as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
- 10-15 years of selling experience, with 5-7 years selling into CPG manufacturer
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
- Familiarity with the consultative sales approach
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Individual Competencies
- Emotional Intelligence: Ability to accurately recognize and express your feelings, reflect on them, regulate your emotions, and use emotions to provide client and business insight and to effectively solve problems
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Collaboration: Works collaboratively with others to achieve group goals and objectives.
- Effective Execution: Translates broad conceptual understanding of the company's strategy into a tactical plan of how it will happen including who will take on which tasks in what sequence, how long those tasks will take, how much the tasks cost, and how each task affects subsequent activities.
- Influence:Persuades or convinces others to support an idea, agenda, or direction through establishing credibility, using data and facts for support, directly addressing a person's concerns or issues, and making connections while wielding power and authority in an effective and fair manner.
- Business Acumen: Understands and is aware of how to think about and successfully make the right business decisions through the utilization of industry-specific knowledge and skills and strategic thinking tools and skills.
- Influential Communication: Fosters open communication, speaks truthfully and with one voice through clear and consistent messages, listens to others and values all opinions while acting in a respectful manner to influence an outcome, impact, or effect, and responds appropriately to concerns of others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to ## pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
Keywords: Inmar, Trenton , District VP, Client Development, Executive , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!