Registered Dietitian, Home Health Care
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: Kendall Park
Posted on: April 8, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a part-time or per diem RD,
Registered Dietician, to conduct intermittent consulting home care
visits for our office located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. This
office services territories in Atlantic county. Benefits
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement. Responsibilities include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Planning, organizing, and conducting dietetic education for our
staff, clients, and caregivers.
- Assessing, developing, and counseling clients and families on
medical nutrition therapy for preventative care and disease
- Providing reliable, objective information and education to
individuals and families in a home health care setting.
- Translating the latest scientific findings and information so
that it is easy for our staff, clients, and caregivers to
understand and put into practice.
- Thorough documentation of clinical treatment through use of
electronic medical records.
- Ability to function as a member of the home health care team
with expertise in nutritional care. Qualifications include:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in food and nutrition from an
accredited institution, as evidenced by diploma or transcript.
- Ability to maintain membership and registration in the American
- Must be a licensed Registered Dietician in the State delivering
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience working as
Registered Dietician in a health care setting.
- Home health care experience a plus.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases, as assigned. About BAYADAFounded in
1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing,
rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services
to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes.
BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated
entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity
Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity,
nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age,
veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Trenton , Registered Dietitian, Home Health Care, Healthcare , Kendall Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!