Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: April 8, 2021
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Registered
Nurse, RN, for full-time positions for our Hospice office, located
in Mount Laurel, NJ. This office provided hospice services to
clients in Burlington and Camden counties in NJ. FT Case Manager
- 8:30-5pm M-F Admissions RN HOURS:
12pm-8pm M-F (Full time Admissions
RN) MUST HAVE HOSPICE EXPERIENCE FOR ADMISSIONS!Prior home care
and/or hospice experience strongly preferred. As a hospice nurse
(RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health
care team that provides skilled nursing and palliative care to
clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care
required to remain at home. At BAYADA, we believe our employees are
our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and
nurturing their desire to grow. BAYADA Hospice believes that our
employees are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and
vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit;
one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k)
with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Assessment of clients for hospice eligibility and to open
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends Qualifications
for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred,
but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!
About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health
Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and
assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its
associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and
gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual
orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Trenton , Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice, Healthcare , Allentown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!