Software Engineer - Leading Medical Device Firm - Princeton, NJ
Company: Real Staffing
Posted on: May 5, 2021
- Strong Experience in Web-Interface Development
- Design, Implement and test the Web UI interface applications
- Experience in developing applications using .Net Framework
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum development process environment
- Experience in working with Source Control Management such as
- Experience in Database development, MySQL; the knowledge of an
ORM is a plus Development experience with Java, C++ and Python as
well as building out Rest APIs is a major plus. Industry experience
within Medical Devices is highly preferred. These roles are open to
contract to hire or long term contracting. Paying market leading
rates (depending on experience) If you are interested, please get
back to me with your latest resume and I will give you a call!
Thanks, Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation
to this vacancy.
Keywords: Real Staffing, Trenton , Software Engineer - Leading Medical Device Firm - Princeton, NJ, Healthcare , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!