Company: Capital Health
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:Position #: RN1011Now Hiring Registered Nurses!Multiple
locations & shifts!RNs with at least 2 years of relevant experience
may qualify for a $10,000 Sign On Bonus !!Our Magnet --designated
nurses have received multiple awards of excellence for keeping our
patient care at the forefront of national best practices!Locations
include: Pennington, Trenton AND the ED at Deborah CampusesNow
Hiring for: Medical/Surgical; Cardiology Inpatient; Intensive Care;
Labor & Delivery, Mother/Baby, NICU, Pediatrics and Emergency
RoomsIf you are interested in other opportunities, please feel free
to apply here or visit our career page to apply to specific
positions that may interest
- Delivers quality care to patients through a team effort in
working with others through the nursing process of assessment,
diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Assures patient safety and positive outcomes by executing
appropriate policies and procedures.
- Provides appropriate support for pain management and Integrates
assessment & diagnostic information with intuition to foresee
potential age-specific healthcare needs.
- Formulates and documents a discharge plan that maximizes the
patient's ability to continue with meaningful life activities.
- Uses discretionary judgment to appropriately modify patient
care regimens. Facilitates appropriate response from other health
care team members to provide quality and safe care.
- Explores multiple aspects of care regimen with case manager and
health care providers to promote appropriate resolution.
- Plans and provides unique and individualized comfort measures
while utilizing intuitive and innovative approaches which are
scientifically sound and are a result of evidenced based
- Participates in unit based and/or hospital based commitees,
performance improvement activities and preparation of Joint
- Participates in unit level effort to achieve successful Patient
Satisfaction scores and has an awareness of the HCAAPS
- A minimum of six months acute bedside nursing required; 1 year
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing or Associate's degree in nursing
currently enrolled in a BSN program may be considered.
- AHA BLS - Healthcare Provider
- Frequent physical demands include: Push/Pull , Twisting ,
Bending , Reaching forward , Reaching overhead , Squat/kneel/crawl
, Wrist position deviation , Pinching/fine motor activities ,
Keyboard use/repetitive motion , Taste or SmellOccasional physical
demands include: Sitting , Climbing (e.g., stairs or
ladders)Continuous physical demands include: Standing , Walking ,
Carry objects , Talk or HearLifting Floor to Waist 25 lbs. Lifting
Waist Level and Above 25 lbsOur Network:Effective September 7, all
employees and medical staff at all Capital Health locations will be
required to be vaccinated or subject to weekly testing, as required
by the Governor of New Jersey's recent Executive Order 252.
Keywords: Capital Health, Trenton , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Pennington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!