Nursing Home Administrator/Assistant Executive Director
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Eklego is proud to be leading the Assistant Executive Director
search for the Greenwood House in Ewing, NJ! We will consider nurse
leaders that are looking for the next step in their career or a
Nursing Home Administrator interested in working for a nonprofit
organization. What started as a community nursing home for the aged
back in 1939, Greenwood House is now a comprehensive provider of
wellness-focused senior lifestyles and health care services that
includes skilled nursing care, rehabilitation services, assisted
living, homecare services and hospice care. What Will I do in my
role as Assistant Executive Director? With approximately 300
employees, the primary purpose of the position is to assist in
directing the day-to-day functions of this 5-Star facility in
accordance with current federal, state, and local standards,
guidelines, and regulations that govern the long-term care
facility, and as may be directed by the Executive Director to
assure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained.
- Assist department directors in the development and use of
departmental policies and procedures.
- Interpret the facility's policies and procedures to employees,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, as
necessary or instructed.
- Maintain an adequate liaison with families and residents.
- Assume the administrative authority, responsibility, and
accountability of directing the activities and programs of the
- Act on behalf of the Executive Director during his/her absence.
- Represent the facility in dealings with outside agencies,
including governmental agencies and third -party payers, or provide
an authorized representative of the facility when unable to attend
- Recommend to the Executive Director changes in the overall
- Coordinate the facility's services and activities with
- Review and approve the implementation of new procedures and
organizational plans within each department.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by
authorized government agencies. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Must have a minimum two (2) years ' experience in a supervisory
capacity in a hospital or long-term care facility.
- Must possess a working knowledge of long-term care operational
standards set forth in the Federal Register, Requirements of
- NJ State Nursing Home Administrator license or licensed as a
Registered Nurse required. Compensation: Commensurate with your
experience. Why Choose Eklego? As a professional in your field,
your skills are highly sought after, and you have many options.
Here's what to expect with Eklego:
- We'll take the time to learn about your background, your goals,
and your needs
- Our focus is on Senior Care with a deep industry network.
- We remain in close contact with you throughout the interview
and hiring process and view open communication as critical to a
- Our clients rely on our expertise and trust Eklego to bring
talent like YOU because we're ALL better together We are an equal
opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally
protected status, including genetic information.
Keywords: Eklego, Trenton , Nursing Home Administrator/Assistant Executive Director, Healthcare , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!