Registered Nurse (RN), On-Call Triage Nurse
Company: Bayada Home Health Care
Posted on: August 5, 2022
When you know HOME is the future of HealthcareJefferson Health
at Home by BAYADA was founded on the principle that healthcare gets
better when people get better care at home the place where they
feel best. We are currently recruiting for a compassionate Night
Shift - Triage Registered Nurse (RN) to reliably serve patients in
the following counties Camden, Burlington and Gloucester Counties.
This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Work a rotating schedule of 7 days on, then 7 days off.
- During the 7 days on, triage calls from 5pm to 8:30am and then
perform emergency home health visits when necessary.
- Receive full time compensation and benefits but only work 26
weeks out of the year!What youll do: As a Jefferson Health at Home
by BAYADA Nurse, youll use your clinical skills and compassionate
heart to treat patients where they want to be the most in the
comfort of their own home. As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA
RN you will:
- See a client through their care needs from hospital discharge
to living a safe home life with comfort, independence, and
- Deliver 1:1 skilled nursing, intervention, and supportive care
in accordance with individual care plan, including administration
of medication, wound care, treatments, and comfort care
- Perform client assessments, provide education to the patient
and/or their family, and monitor patients' condition.What you
- Active and current license to practice as a professional
registered nurse (RN) in the state of NJ.
- One year of clinical experience strongly preferred.
- Previous home healthcare experience preferred but not
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
- A calm and reassuring presence, active listening skills,
excellent assessment skills and strong written and verbal
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you
love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and
reliability.Why youll love what you do at Jefferson Health at Home
by BAYADA:We are committed to providing patients the
highest-quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort,
independence, and dignity. At Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA,
we believe our employees are our greatest asset.As a Jefferson
Health at Home by BAYADA Registered Nurse, youll enjoy:
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance: full-time, part-time,
per-diem, and on-call. Scheduling is primarily during the daytime
- 1:1 hands on training supplemented with virtual learning.
- Ability to perform 1:1 direct client care and advocate for
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger care team with the
highest safety standards.
- PTO and benefits offerings based on commitment level
- Continued education and training; tuition
reimbursementJefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, a joint venture
managed and run by BAYADA, is a partnership between Jefferson
Health and BAYADA Home Health Care, with the mission to improve
patient outcomes and expand the delivery of high-quality health at
home to meet the increasing demand for in-home services in Greater
Philadelphia and South Jersey. By bringing together the scope and
reach of Jefferson Health a top integrated health care system with
a vast array of home health and hospice caregivers and volunteers
and the extensive management capabilities, operating platform, and
clinical experience of BAYADA a leading not-for-profit home health
care provider, Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA will strengthen
and extend the continuum of care in the region. Jefferson Health at
Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified
applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Bayada Home Health Care, Trenton , Registered Nurse (RN), On-Call Triage Nurse, Healthcare , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!