Nurse Practitioner Trenton NJ (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Trenton, New Jersey.
Nurse Practitioner Trenton, NJ full time or part time Our practice
functions with a true multi-disciplinary approach combining
functional medicine, physical medicine, pain management,
chiropractic care, podiatry and physical therapy, in a highly
interactive environment. Our Practice is in a 10,000 square foot
facility that includes a large physical therapy and rehabilitation
area. All practitioners of the practice encourage patients to
actively participate in their treatment program and recovery. As a
state of the art practice, we offer diagnostic ultrasound, guided
ultrasound for injections, as well as on-site X-Ray. We are looking
for the best candidate to complement our team of dedicated health
care practitioners and further our commitment to patient wellness.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or recent
graduate seeking personal and professional growth with a generous
salary commensurate with performance, ability, dedication and
- Perform annual physicals.
- Treat sick visits.
- Treat chronic disorders, such as hypertension, heart disease,
diabetes, and problems of the lung, brain, kidney, and
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other
specialized medical care.
- Order diagnostic testing.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed
treatments with patients.
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections,
influenza and pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination
information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Provide and manage long-term, comprehensive medical care,
including diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of diseases.
- Collect, record, and update patient information, such as
medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Advise patients concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate
treatments as necessary.
- Immunize patients to protect them from preventable
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when
- Provide consulting services to other doctors caring for
patients with special or difficult problems.
- Supervise and direct Medical Assistants in patient care.
- Prepare health documents and complete patient notes in a
consistent and timely manner. Job Type: Full-time Benefits offered:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance Please send resume to Click Here to
Apply HCRC Staffing
Keywords: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors, Trenton , Nurse Practitioner Trenton NJ (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!