Physician / Nephrology / New Jersey / Permanent / Nephrology Physician for hospital employed opportu
Company: iMed Staffing
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Nephrology Physician for hospital employed opportunity in NJ,
just outside of NYC Job#5045
*will consider experienced or new grad for this hospital employed
* opportunity is a mix of in and outpatient
* The position does require on call - group tries to divide the
month evenly amongst the Nephrologists they now have in the
* Group's Nephrologist's generally works a 4 1/2 day week, having
one set afternoon off per week.
* The patient population is primarily Nephrology with some Internal
medicine but not PCP.
* will monitor CKD all stages, ESRD
* group is affiliated with 3- 4 in center Hemo programs and one PD
/ home HD/PD program.
* office patients generally are seen for a specific kidney
diagnosis, proteinuria, hypertension, hypertensive kidney disease,
Diabetic kidney disease, kidney malignancy, mineral or electrolyte
imbalance, transplant history, etc.
* will work at 2 medical offices just 15 miles apart - practice has
2 hospital affiliations with dialysis units where they the
candidate wold provide services.
* Compensation will be salary and will be based on experience plus
hospital employed benefits to include medical and dental insurance,
life, malpractice, 401K etc
Interested in at least having a phone conversation to learn more?
If so, please email me a current resume for my confidential review
to Susan Steiner email@example.com or call me at
Keywords: iMed Staffing, Trenton , Physician / Nephrology / New Jersey / Permanent / Nephrology Physician for hospital employed opportu, Healthcare , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!