Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: Belle Mead
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The LSW provides for the treatment of patients, under the clinical
supervision of an LCSW, utilizing a variety of modalities as a
member of the clinical treatment team of the assigned ambulatory
and/or inpatient unit.
Essential Generic Job Functions (List in order of importance):
1. Provides a comprehensive assessment of patients psychosocial
needs under supervision of an LCSW and develops treatment plans and
treatment plan reviews based on findings and according to
2. Provides effective treatment to patients, whether assessment or
therapy, and shares and interprets information to staff, families,
and/or other approved agencies.
3. Completes written reports in a timely fashion as required by the
Medical Center or Agency policy.
4. Provides psychotherapeutic services to patients in accordance
with Licensure regulations defined by the Board of Social Work
Examiners and obtains and interprets information in terms of
patient needs, knowledge of growth and development, and an
understanding of the range of treatment required for that age
5. Provides individual and psychotherapeutic services under the
clinical supervision of an LCSW in accordance with current
standards of practice, as developed by professional and licensing
organizations, and defined and interpreted by supervisor.
6. Provides comprehensive case management services and psychosocial
Develops a comprehensive discharge plan, in collaborations with the
patient/family patient caregiver, patient support persons and
healthcare team that will provide maximum benefit for each patient
Ensures that the discharge plan will be the least restrictive
environment that best meets the continuing care needs of the
Ensures provisions of continued care at home or in an appropriate
extended care facility based upon the patient needs.
Confirms the patient has a primary care provider upon discharge or
refers appropriately to an FQHC.
Reassesses periodically and evaluates aProductst care goals and the
plan of care and, revises when indicated. Medical records reflect
that each patients discharge plan is re-assessed no less than
weekly in response to change in medical situation.
Functions collaboratively with treatment team members to enhance
service to patients.
Maintains patient records as required by law and Medical Center
Assists other mental health professionals in expediting
Part of the interdisciplinary team and has expertise in and/or
knowledge about the programs specialized care, treatment and
5. Lifts a minimum of 5 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 5 lbs.
and stands a minimum of 4 hours a day.
6. Identifies the needs of the patient population served and
modifies and delivers care that is specific to those needs (i.e.,
age, culture, language, hearing and/or visually impaired, etc.)
This process includes communicating with the patient, parent and/or
primary caregiver(s) at their level (developmental/age,
educational, literacy, etc.).
Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's
1. Masters degree in Social Work (MSW).
2. Ability to perform psychosocial assessments and develop
3. Knowledge of crisis intervention theory and its application in a
variety of medical settings.
4. Knowledge of psyClientathology and differential diagnosis and
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Trenton , Social Worker, Healthcare , Belle Mead, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!