LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Spring Hills at Princeton Skilled Nursing
Posted on: November 25, 2022
LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse for Spring Hills at Princeton
Skilled Nursing in Princeton Shift/hours: 3pm-11pm -FT or PT (Per
diem avail weekends for all shifts) SIGN ON BONUS
3pm-11pm FT Shifts
7am-3pm and 11pm-7am Part time and Per diem Weekends Shifts
Weekday and weekend Shifts
We are Immediately Hiring for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem positions available for
Great Pay Rates! (based on experience and skills)
--- Benefits for LPNs include:
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Career Advancement Opportunity
New Nurse graduates and LPNs with experience are welcome!
We provide great training, orientation and support. -Join a
fantastic company and facility. Experience a great work environment
led by an engaged management team
Job responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) include
and are not limited to:
- Assisting CNAs in performing ADL and routine care.
- Conducting resident/patient treatments. -
- Administering medication in accordance with physician orders
and Plan of Care.
- Submitting pharmacy - orders.
- Accurately documenting and recording all information.
- Giving injections of medication as - prescribed.
- Observing resident health to communicate current condition to
RNs, Supervisors, and - Physicians.
- Taking vital signs, including blood pressure, temperature and
- Basic - care, including wound cleaning and bandaging.
- Managing IVs, starting IV drips.
- Monitoring fluid/food - intake and output.
- Observing and reporting resident accidents, incidents and the
presence of skin - breakdowns.
- Assisting as directed in the admissions process.
Tuition Assistance Program Available
Required License/Certifications: LPN License
Keywords: Spring Hills at Princeton Skilled Nursing, Trenton , LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!