Patient Safety Assistant - Float Nursing
Company: Hunterdon Health Care System
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- This position provides supervision of patients requiring
observation of their personal safety in a hospital setting.Primary
- Provides one to one observation to ensure patient's personal
- Assists with feeding of patient under the direction of the
- Engages patient in diversional activities under the direction
of the RN
- Other duties as assignedQualifications Minimum Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.Minimum Years of Experience
(Amount, Type and Variation):
- NoneLicense, Registry or Certification:
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification required.
Crisis Prevention (CPI) training is required, and must be renewed
annually. If not CPI certified upon hire, must obtain certification
within 6 months. CPI course will be provided by
Hunterdon.Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Ability to read, write and speak English. Ability to use
language that is easily understood.
Keywords: Hunterdon Health Care System, Trenton , Patient Safety Assistant - Float Nursing, Healthcare , Flemington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!