Certified Home Health Aide
Company: Ascend Hospice
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewAscend Hospice - is part of the Ascend family of
Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within
the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to
live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs,
products and services. We treat residents, their families and each
other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative
and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of
strength and stability for our patients, families and associates.
We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for
our patients, families and valued employees. -We are proud to
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!If working with people who are dedicated,
compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to
you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a
strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
-Ascend Hospice is an Equal Opportunity
EmployerEEO/AA/M/F/DVResponsibilitiesGreat new Career Opportunity
in Hospice! - -Now Hiring - -Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) -
Monmouth, Middlesex, Warren and Hunterdon Counties -Hours: Monday
to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and every other weekend -This
Certified Home Health Aide will be responsible for, but not limited
- Provides or assists in ADL activities; personal hygiene,
grooming, mouth, skin care and nails.
- Provides assistance in toileting; positioning and transfer
activities, frequent turning and positioning of a bed bound
- Assists with the prescribed exercise and ROM activities which
the resident/patient and Hospice aide have been taught by the
- Assists with light housekeeping of individual's personal unit
or room, including changing of bed linen, if needed and patient
- Feeds and assists with meals.
- Obtains temperature, pulse and respirations as supervised by
the Hospice Nurse.
- Reports any changes in resident's/patient's condition to the
Hospice Nurse and, if in a facility, to the facility nurse and
documents the information on the Home Health Aide Certification of
House form, including the date and time of the report and the
person receiving the information.
- Assists or reminds the patient to take medication, in
compliance with regulations of appropriate regulatory and
accrediting bodies.QualificationsEducation: High School Diploma or
equivalent -Professional Experience:
- Must have a State Certified CHHA license
- Experience in hospice or home health, preferred
- No experience necessary but 1 year, preferred
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
Keywords: Ascend Hospice, Trenton , Certified Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Flemington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!