Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $40-41/Hour - Trenton, NJ
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Care You Will
- Demonstrate knowledge of competencies in discipline-specific
patient care skills required by the care center to provide client
- Perform comprehensive client assessments and collaborate with a
multidisciplinary care team to develop or implement an
individualized plan of care as per physician orders that ensure
quality and achieve desired outcomes and goals.
- Maintain continuity of client care by communicating information
timely and effectively with all team members providing care to the
- Advocate for client needs with physicians and ancillary
- Complete documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards and conventions.
- Educate the client, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient.
- Perform vital signs and client assessment during visits. Assist
with ADLs and custodial care needs.
- Provide in-home skilled care to clients including but not
- Wound Care
- Medication administration
- Trach care
- G/J-tube management
- Post-operative care
- IV Therapy/Injections
- End of life care
- Ventilator care You Have (Qualifications)
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse in the state of New Jersey or eligible compact
- 1+ year(s) of experience as a LPN
- Current CPR certification
- Technical tools and software/EMR for visit documentation
knowledge and experience
- A reliable method of transportation, current driver's license,
and car insurance coverage
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Flu, and COVID-19
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
- A willingness to complete additional training, as assigned
Keywords: connectRN, Trenton , Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $40-41/Hour - Trenton, NJ, Healthcare , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...