Nursing Supervisor - RN
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 10, 2023
$3,000 Sign on Bonus Aveanna is currently seekig a Nurse
Supervisor in our Hamilton, NJ branch! Make a difference every
single day by being a part of the delivery of unmatched clinical
care for Aveanna's clients at home. Put your management skills to
use by leading, teaching and mentoring staff to ensure they are
offered ongoing support while ensuring Aveanna's clients remain at
the forefront of everything we do and receive the best care
possible!Position OverviewJoin an organization that acknowledges
the value of each clinician and invests in their professional
growth and development. Our clinical leaders collaborate with all
members of the healthcare team to improve patient health outcomes
and revolutionize care delivery. At Aveanna, here are some exciting
pluses to consider: INNOVATIVE ONBOARDING
- Upon hire, clinicians participate in a dynamic and interactive
evidence-based virtual orientation class conducted by a "live"
- In-office skills training, competency validation and
orientation to the role is performed to ensure basic knowledge and
readiness to assume the clinical leader role. FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
- The clinician will be responsible for managing and scheduling
patient visits to ensure compliance with agency policies and
applicable regulations and standards.
- At the completion of orientation and training, the new clinical
leader will have the opportunity to combine both an in-office and
work-from-home experience based on the needs of the location and in
collaboration with the clinical director.
- Increasing autonomy in the role is encouraged and supported
over time with the acquisition of the fundamentals. PROFESSIONAL &
- Position-specific training is tailored to the needs of the
- Advancement of skills is provided and highly valued.
- Clinical leaders are valued contributors to a collaborative
business model that focuses on safe patient care delivery and the
growth of the office. EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Current, unrestricted RN licensure in state.
- Must satisfy all state and federal requirements.
- Must have your own car and a valid driver's license in good
- Proof of car insurance.OTHER
- Paid for after-hours on-call rotation (if applicable).
- Employees are compensated for mileage.
- Comprehensive benefits including paid time off, health and
welfare coverage, 401K match and stock plan.Candidate is encouraged
to contact Kelli or for more information. At Aveanna, we invest in
your success and professional development. We look forward to
meeting and working with you. Together our collaboration will
continue to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients
and families.Remote and hybrid work is limited to the United States
only, and in states where Aveanna conducts business. Remote workers
should be prepared to come into the office periodically.Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training As an
employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must
comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Trenton , Nursing Supervisor - RN, Healthcare , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!