Company: Hunterdon Health
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Provides the highest quality advanced life support care
wherever the emergent situation arises.
Primary Position Responsibilities
- Provide "911" MICU coverage of a predetermined, geographic
response region. Provide Advanced and Basic Life Support to all
life-threatening requests for service.
- Maintain MICU vehicles, quarters, equipment, and medication
inventory as detailed in the "Daily Shift Responsibilities"
- Complete and distribute Electronic Patient Care Reports and all
required documentation necessary for statistics and record
- Operate MICU vehicle in emergency and non-emergency
- Minimum Education:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Paramedic
- Minimum Years of Experience (Amount, Type and Variation):
- Minimum of 1 year as EMT in high volume, primary "911"
- (High volume system, > than 1,000 calls per year)
- 2-3 years of Advanced Life Support/Critical Care
- License, Registry or Certification:
- Certification as a State of New Jersey Paramedic (Or New Jersey
Licensed RN with current EMT card and minimum of at least 1 year
Critical Care experience)
- Advanced Specialized Certification(s):
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Drivers License: Valid Drivers License
- Technical Training in Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support
- Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Excellent emergency care skills
- Ability to work with others as a member of an emergency care
- Superior communication skills
- Familiar with the routine aspects of the local emergency
medical services system
Keywords: Hunterdon Health, Trenton , Paramedic, Healthcare , Flemington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!