Licensed Mental Health Clinician IRON Trenton
Company: Apis Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Iron Recovery and WellnessLicensed Mental Health Clinician
Iron Recovery and Wellness Center has been providing valuable
Substance Use Disorder and Behavioral Health treatment services
since 1987. Our Mission: To save lives from the devastation of
addiction. IRWC offers various pathways to recovery from substance
use disorder and Behavioral Health utilizing three distinct
programs. Opioid Treatment Program provides medication assisted
treatment with methadone being the most utilized mediation followed
by buprenorphine (Suboxone). Utilization of medication is adjunct
to psychotherapy provided to our clients by our clinical staff at
various levels of care e.g. Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and General
Outpatient (GOP). We are also licensed for Behavioral Health
outpatient. All of our clients have access to psychiatric and
medical services/consultation along with appropriate medication
Iron Recovery and Wellness is seeking a licensed Mental Health
Clinician. This candidate should be compassionate, enthusiastic
about helping people become motivated in positive changes and have
a passion to help people with everyday struggles. The Licensed
Clinician main function is to provide mental health and
co-occurring counseling services for assigned clients. Provides a
wide range of case management services, performs assessment
interviews, assesses special needs and/or services for clients.
Uses ASAM placement criteria, and DSM diagnosis, establishes
treatment plans with realistic goals, and refers to other treatment
providers based on clients needs and prepares discharge summaries
under the supervision of a qualified supervisor. Maintains
confidential client file and other records and performs other case
management duties as needed. Follows agency and program policies
and participates in quality improvement activities.
The employment opportunities we have to offer dedicated and caring
career seekers are endless. Join us in helping to make a difference
in the lives of others by providing good people to support the
missions they serve. Its time to make a difference! Whats your
purpose in life? We are an equal opportunity employer.
Great schedule on 9am to 5pm with some evening availability.
Excellent Perks And Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training & Career Advancement
- A Great Team Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Wellness Program
Main Duties Of The Job
- The Licensed Clinician shall be responsible for the clinical
services and clinical documentation for assigned clients
- Provide timely and accurate written and verbal reports as
required by referral sources
- Displays written and verbal clinical reporting skills. Develops
and completes clinical documentation in a timely fashion based on
best practice standards and regulatory requirements.
- Provides comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessments, mental
health status examination, and co-occurring assessments.
- Able to determine severity and diagnose mental health and
co-occurring disorders using DSM diagnosis and ASAM placement
- Provides individual, family and group counseling displaying
knowledge of the addictive process, mental health issues, and best
practices treatment techniques in the Behavioral Services and
- Engages family or collateral person in treatment; assess and
evaluate clients issues and concerns helping clients identify
appropriate solutions in a timely fashion to develop appropriate
and realistic treatment plan.
- Provides comprehensive case management services, which entails
the facilitation of timely and effective intakes, admissions,
treatment, ancillary services, and discharge plans
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve with clients and
- Displays the ability to work with difficult clients. Uses
crisis intervention skills, as needed Maintains Client's
confidentiality accordingly to Companys policies and all applicable
regulations in the Behavioral Services field
- Maintains and creates a safe and calm environment when dealing
with all clients.
- Encourages staff/clients while demonstrating self-initiative in
- Assist in the development of data collection and analysis of
the quality improvement projects.
- Able to evaluate the clients financial status to determine
sliding fee and/or proper financial assistance. Complete necessary
document for third party billing and enforce fee collection.
- Prepares and submits routine and special reports, inclusive of
accurate data, payroll, etc., to supervisor via computer within
specified time frames.
- Participates in the development of quality improvement
activities designed to enhance agency and program services
- Engages in professional development. Responsible for keeping
current in the field by attending formal and agency trainings.
Required Education And Qualifications
- Three years of combined experience in the mental health and/or
substance abuse treatment field.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work with clients with substance abuse,
co-occurring and/or mental health disorders
- Excellent writing skills and record keeping skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of mental health, substance abuse treatment services
and counseling skills and theory
- Masters degree in Social Work, Professional Counseling or
- Maintain active a New Jersey license as a License Professional
Counselor ( LPC), Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC), Licensed
Clinical Social Worker ( LCSW), or Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Computer knowledge of MS Office, and other HR applications is a
plus, not required.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proactive, organized, and possess great follow-up
- Must have the skill/ability to collaborate, partner with, and
provide exceptional customer support to a variety of affiliate
partners within the organization.
- Ability to deal with diverse populations
- Ability to stay within boundaries of the role and function of
Apis Services, Inc. (a wholly owned subsidiary of Inperium, Inc.)
provides a progressive platform for delivering Shared Services to
Inperium and its Constellation of affiliate companies.
Apis Services provides equal employment opportunities for all
employees and applicants for employment in compliance with all
federal and all applicable state and local laws and regulations,
including nondiscrimination in hiring and employment.
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic
information, marital status, pregnancy/childbirth, veteran status
or any other basis protected by law. This policy of
non-discrimination and equal employment opportunities extends to
every phase and aspect of hiring and employment.
Keywords: Apis Services, Inc., Trenton , Licensed Mental Health Clinician IRON Trenton, Healthcare , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!