LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE - PART-TIME - QUIKSILVER - JERSEY SHORE OUTLETS
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company
that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear
and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and
footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded
people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our
Company s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element,
VonZipper, and brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf,
snow and skate. The Company s products are sold in more than 115
countries in a wide range of distribution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Lead Sales Associate (LSA) supports the short and long term
interests of the company, its employees and customers. This
position is used during peak season(s) to support the management
team members in stores that need an additional staff member to
complete management functions. The Lead Sales Associate position is
put in place to accommodate extended business hours, and break
periods for managers. The LSA will consistently provide exceptional
Gold Star service and uphold all company standards and values. The
LSA will model leadership characteristics to co-workers to uphold
outstanding Gold Star service and to maintain the stores
productivity amongst the selling team during the absence of the
Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor. The LSA will
demonstrate potential to be promoted into a Supervisor position,
with a boarder goal to reach an Assistant Manager status.
* Exemplify an optimistic and energetic presence through team
collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to
maximize customer loyalty.
* Demonstrate a customer centric mindset by role modeling selling
behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer and product.
* Generate pride and loyalty in the store.
* Deliver results and contribute to the store's success. Awareness
of and accountable to store and individual goals.
* Demonstrate the ability to perform customer returns, exchanges
and resolve customer related transactions
* Provides support to staff, communicates goals and
* Accurately follow all promotional and markdown instructions
* Ensure merchandising guidelines are maintained
* Protect company assets through policy awareness of Loss
Prevention policies and procedures
* Ensure product is always available to the customer and
represented in a compelling way.
* Ensure store is consistently recovered and customer ready every
day meeting brand standards on the sales floor and
* Show our customers that we are product-obsessed and available to
help navigate their own personal expression of an Outdoor
* Provide solutions and inspiration to customers in a fast-paced
* Want to be part of one of the world's leading outdoor
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with
customers while helping them bring their individual styles to
* Have strong communication, influencing and time management
* Enjoy being part of a team environment.
* Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service
* Have availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store
openings and closings, holidays to meet the needs of the
* Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales
floor and stockroom.
Keywords: BOARDRIDERS, Trenton , LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE - PART-TIME - QUIKSILVER - JERSEY SHORE OUTLETS, Hospitality & Tourism , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!