Company: TGI Friday's
Posted on: June 24, 2022
A TGI Fridays Bartender mixes and serves alcoholic and
non-alcoholic drinks to guests of the bar and service bar following
standard recipes and the company's policies; merchandises drinks;
and is attentive to guests, making them feel welcome, at all
Specific responsibilities of the Bartender include:
* Maintains a warm, welcoming, "Corner Bar" atmosphere.
* IDs all guests ordering alcoholic beverages who appear to be 40
years old or younger.
* Properly and promptly prepare, garnish, and serve drinks to
* Engages with guests by making drinks in front of the guest using
* Knows the menu and how to read each guest to make appropriate
beverage and food recommendations.
* Upsells guests on food or drink items when appropriate.
* Keeps a clean, organized bar area.
* Accurately rings up all orders in the POS system while
maintaining ability to socialize with guests.
* Follows all relevant brand standards for service.
* Builds guests count by promoting specials and building a regular
* Strictly adheres to responsible alcohol service standards and is
able to successfully "slow down a guest" or cut off an intoxicated
guest when necessary. Requirements A TGI Fridays Bartender must be
able to mix drinks quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, high
Additional specific requirements for the Bartender include:
* Must be dressed neatly and well groomed in company approved dress
code at all times
* Must follow standards of Responsible Service of Alcohol
* Must meet local jurisdiction requirements, including but not
limited to obtaining required certifications
* Must be able to operate P.O.S. system , make change correctly and
make credit card transactions
* Must be able to calmly respond to angry guests and notify a
* Must be able to pass initial and annual validation
* Must be able to respond clearly to guests' requests
* Must be able to hear well amongst loud background noise
* Must be able to frequently lift 30 lb. cases and carry short
distances, up or down stairs
* Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, shake, stir and wipe
* Must be able to frequently immerse hands in hot water (every 5
Minimum Age 21 Ability to Lift 30 lbs Ability to Stand 6-8 Hours
Yes Base Pay Rate Minimum $15.00 Base Pay Rate Maximum $20.00
Keywords: TGI Friday's, Trenton , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!