Housekeeping Supervisor/Rooms Inspector - Westin Princeton Hotel
Posted on: September 22, 2022
What you will be doing
- Prepare schedules for the staff and complete the work
distribution report, ensuring all sections are covered.
- Thoroughly inspect guest rooms and public areas daily to ensure
they are cleaned according to company standards.
- Train and supervise all new associates and provide on-going
training for current staff.
- Check for early make-ups, special requests and VIPs.
- Maintain proper written records for lost and found.
- Run a departure report and recheck all rooms showing up in your
- Write up work orders for all repairs and immediately report any
broken door locks or safety hazards to management for immediate
201 Village Blvd, Princeton, New Jersey 08540
From location to accommodation, all of the elements come together
perfectly at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village. Enviably
located near the campus of Princeton University in quaint Forrestal
Village, our hotel offers guests an inspired vantage point to
explore the area. Discover the charming shops and restaurants of
Palmer Square or make your way to nearby points of interest like
Rider University and Trenton, New Jersey.
What we are looking for
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that
provides great experiences for our Guests!
Keywords: Remington, Trenton , Housekeeping Supervisor/Rooms Inspector - Westin Princeton Hotel, Hospitality & Tourism , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!