Customer Service Coordinator
Posted on: September 22, 2022
A Penske Customer Service Coordinator is focused on working with
customers to schedule preventative maintenance requests, coordinate
outside repairs, plan and manage the shop work plan.
This position will be located at the Penske facility at 2682 US
Highway 130 in Cranbury, NJ.
• Develop daily and weekly workforce plans by factoring customer
needs, estimated unscheduled repairs, available parts, technician
skill sets and work hours to maximize customer service and
• Communicate with customers as needed for maintenance updates
including changes to schedule or work, billing concerns, or to
resolve service issues.
• Assure that all Penske Rental units are maintained and prepared
• Ensure parts are available for scheduled work
• Hold vendors accountable for quality and adherence to schedule
for outside work
• Provide customer service, assuring customers are satisfied and
will return for additional business.
• Maintain shop productivity by optimizing the work plan
• Coordinate with district billing clerks as necessary
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 2 years of customer service experience required
• At least 1 year of hands on mechanical experience required
• 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
• At least 2 years of service department administration
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Associates Degree, Technical School Degree, or Bachelors Degree
• ASE certification preferred
• Prior experience with service scheduling programs and diagnostic
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Trenton , Customer Service Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Cranbury, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!