Company: Jersey Mike's Subs
Posted on: January 27, 2023
"Jersey Mike's "A Sub Above"
Jersey Mike's Subs has been making amazing subs since 1956 in Point
Pleasant New Jersey!
The Jersey Mikes tradition was founded on a strong sense of
community and commitment to the personal and professional
development of our people. Our goal is to serve the highest quality
sub sandwich to our customer in a manner that projects a thankful
and caring mentality to every person that comes through our door.
Our culture is a culture of "giving" and supporting our local
communities so that all can be lifted together.
Jersey Mikes is committed to providing our customers with the most
enjoyable and satisfying experience possible through our amazing
subs and unparalleled customer service.
We understand that it all starts with a winning team of individuals
who are fun, personable,diligent, positive, energetic, eager to
learn team players who take pride in what they do and who they are.
At the end of the day they are focused on executing great customer
service with a Great Big Smile! If you possess these attributes and
can commit to improving upon them, we would love to speak with you
about joining our team!
A Shift Leader is responsible for supporting the management
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Coaching the staff to deliver amazing customer service;
- Producing high quality food;
- Delivering the Jersey Mike's experience;
- Cash handling
- Following the Learning Management System Training Program
- Developing others for career growth
- Enforcing policies and procedures
- Participating in local and national marketing initiatives
- Building sales
- Maintaining the cleanliness and proper sanitation practices in
- Being certified in all four positions of the restaurant
A Shift Leader is expected to:
- Move or Transport up to 50 lbs
- Work 38-40 hours per week
- Have the ability to get to and from work
- Communicate with the GM/AGM/DM of any issues they are
- Lead by example in terms of quality of the food they make, the
way they interact and provide customer service, and coming to work
in a clean, fitted, and pressed uniform daily.
Create food consistent with Jersey Mikes high quality
- Maintain restaurant that is noticeably cleaner than others
- Work in a fast-paced team driven atmosphere
- Ability to multitask and work with a sense of urgency
- Interface with customers and provide an exceptional
- Full understanding of the term's accountability and
- Key Holder
- Perform all tasks related to opening and closing of store
- Knows how to bake bread and perform all prep
- Manage and lead crew of 2 to 5 people
- Proficient in slicing
Qualifications for the job:
- Education: High school degree or equivalent
- 1 Year QSR experience preferred
- Must be 18 years or older to operate the slicer
- Serve Safe Certification - Food Handler preferredBenefits:
- 401K program with company match
- Referral bonus program
- Pretax transit and parking benefits
- Free employee meal and discounts
Keywords: Jersey Mike's Subs, Trenton , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Spotswood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!