Behavioral Health Care Manager (Multiple Shifts)
Posted on: December 5, 2018
Job Brief triage of calls, care coordination and utilization management Your career starts now. We re looking for the next generation of health care leaders. At AmeriHealth Caritas, we re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we d like to hear from you. Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at . Responsibilities:As an individual contributor, the Behavioral Health Care Manager is responsible for the daily functions of the clinical department including triage of calls, care coordination and utilization management. The Care Manager makes timely intensity of service determinations or refers to higher level review when indicated. Provides linkage to community services as needed. Adheres to customer service level agreements and expected productivity measures. Adheres to documentation requirements. Identifies wide range of community resources to caller. Demonstrates respectful communication and excellent customer service. Adheres to recognized ethical standards. Completes all required trainings on time. Assists with projects as assigned. Examples of the shifts that would be available: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Monday- Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm Education/Experience:
- Master s Degree
- Graduate degree. from an accredited educational program:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Ph.D in Psychology, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Licensed Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor, Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor, Board Certified Behavior Analyst required.
- Minimum of two years experience in children s mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities, substance use, child welfare, juvenile justice or a related public sector human services or behavioral healthcare field, providing community-based services to youth and their family/caregiver. One year background and experience in one or more of the following areas of expertise: family systems, community systems and resources; care management, child and family counseling/therapy; child protection; and child development.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrates knowledge of a variety of approaches to intervention and support.***This position is to anticipate future hiring needs. Back Share
- Apply Now Associated topics: addiction, behavioral healthcare, clinical, lcsw, lmsw, mental, mental health, msw, substance, tirr
Keywords: Amerihealth, Trenton , Behavioral Health Care Manager (Multiple Shifts), Hospitality & Tourism , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!