Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Posted on: January 15, 2022
THIS POSITION MAY WORK REMOTE.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Recruiter / Senior Recruiter partners
closely with hiring managers, TA leaders and HR business partners
to understand staffing needs and develop, implement and refine a
well-rounded recruitment strategy that delivers quality candidates
to assigned regions/business units. The Recruiter drives all
full-cycle recruiting activities, including client intake meetings,
job postings, outbound sourcing, engaging past
applicants/prospects, conducting hiring events, leveraging
community/professional partnerships, screening/interviewing,
scheduling interviews, and delivering offer packages.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
What You'll Do
- Partner with assigned hiring managers and business partners to
assess current and future staffing needs and develop complementary
- Publicize job postings via the company's Applicant Tracking
System (ATS) and leading job boards to generate inbound
- Proactively source and engage passive candidates, past
applicants and prospects via resume databases and social media to
develop deeper candidate pipelines.
- Pre-qualify resumes, conduct phone/video interviews and present
qualified applicants to assigned hiring managers for further
- Deliver frequent communication, provide feedback and deliver
insights to assist hiring managers in the selection process while
focusing on delivering a positive candidate experience.
- Actively contribute and participate in the continuous
improvement processes, assisting with projects as requested.
- Maintain or exceed established KPIs, including time to fill,
hiring target goals, quality of hire metrics, and hiring manager
satisfaction scores, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
Marketing or equivalent, preferred.
- Working experience in an internal talent acquisition program or
third-party staffing agency/search firm preferred.
- Technical experience with leading Applicant Tracking System
(ATS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Human Resources
Information Systems (HRIS) technologies is highly preferred; we use
- Proven ability to proactively source, pre-qualify, and
interview candidates using a variety of leading recruitment
resources, including Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder,
Monster, ZipRecruiter, Handshake, and others.
- Expertise in quickly building and leveraging strong business
relationships with internal and external clients.
- Comfort working in a metrics-driven performance
-Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse
workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We don't discriminate on the basis of any characteristic
protected by law, nor do we tolerate discrimination or harassment
against our associates and clients. Click here to learn more about
who we are.
Accessibility: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws,
Safelite will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals who
need assistance in the application/hiring process. For assistance,
contact us at email@example.com.
Privacy: To review and consider your application, Safelite collects
personal information. To understand what is collected and why,
carefully review the Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your
Agencies: Safelite does not accept unsolicited resumes or outreach
from third-party recruiters. Absent a signed MSA and approval and
request from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific
requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party. To
learn how to join our approved agency community, contact us.
Keywords: Safelite, Trenton , Talent Acquisition Recruiter, Human Resources , Allentown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!