HR & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - *ELIGIBLE FOR AETNA HEALTH PLANS 1ST OF THE MONTH AFTER HIRE!!!
Company: Waters Edge Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:**EXCELLENT AETNA HEALTH PLANS ELGIBILITY 1ST OF THE
MONTH AFTER DATE OF HIRE VERY LOW COST!!!**A Great Place to Work. A
Great Place to Receive Care! Our Nursing Home Facility located in
Trenton, NJ is seeking an experienced full-time Administrative & HR
Assistant. Amazing opportunity to join a TOP RATED and HIGHLY
PREFERRED Skilled Nursing & Rehab facility in Trenton, NJ. At
Water's Edge Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center our overriding goal
is to rehabilitate patients and successfully return them to their
lives. However, not every patient is capable of returning home and
require full-time skilled nursing. For those who have come to
reside permanently, we aim to create the best possible environment
while optimizing their quality of life. There's a reason why
Water's Edge Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is a PREFERRED
CHOICE of physicians, hospitals, & patients alike. Our outstanding
Post-Acute Rehab Program has garnered a reputation for delivering
remarkable results. Integral to our successful care is our highly
dedicated and skilled staff. Are you ready to join?!Benefits
("What's in it for you?")
- GREAT working culture & team environment with both EXCELLENT
corporate level and site level support.
- PAID TIME OFF
- AETNA health insurance plans for employee's and options for
family plans as well! VERY LOW cost.
- LOW-COST dental & vision benefits & addition plan offerings
- OPPORTUNITY to learn and grow your career!
- 401K savings program with a match!!
- And much more!JOB SUMMARY:The role of the Administrative & HR
Assistant is to provide friendly and helpful assistance
facilitating the efficient operation of the HR department and
administrative tasks as it relates to financial services by
performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks, adhering
to all policies and procedures of the facility while focusing on
customer service and satisfaction. The Administrative & HR
Assistant will have the chance to gain valuable skills and deeper
insight into the operations of a skilled nursing facility that
serves adults in need of either short term rehabilitation or
long-term nursing care. In this role, the Assistant will be
responsible for performing clerical functions and administrative
tasks and/or assignments. It's a great opportunity to gain a
breadth of experience with mainly two departments that work with
all facets of the organization.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Perform clerical functions and administrative tasks assigned
for HR & Administration.
- Assumes administrative authority, responsibility, and
accountability of performing secretarial functions.
- Acts as a liaison between the facility and staff, vendors,
payers, residents, referral sources, and/or families when assigned,
appropriate, and/or applicable.
- Prioritizes time sensitive tasks to complete in a timely manner
and works with a sense of urgency.
- Verifies and/or releases medical/insurance information in
accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Present a courteous and professional demeanor at all
- Works cross functionally within various departments to gather
and compile information.
- Checks, corrects, and maintains a variety of financial and
other records and documents.
- Answer's inquiries and provides information to staff, residents
(and/or their families), payers, vendors, and referral
- Processes and/or oversees the processing, prepares or assists
in the preparing of, various reports financial/business/HR forms,
- Provide general support for HR including but not limited to;
- Maintaining employee personnel files
- Assists with distribution of payroll checks and announcements
- Assists during the pre and post-hiring process
- Assists in the orientation and onboarding process
- Prepares and/or distributes materials as requested by HR
- Ensure all HIPAA requirements are adhered.
- Adhere to all facility and department policies and
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.SJA.
Requirements:CORE QUALIFICATIONS:1. Education:a. Minimum High
School Diploma (or equivalent).2. Work Experience:a. At least 3
years of secretarial/administrative assistant experience in an
office setting or related experience required.b. Healthcare
experience preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology a plus!c.
Experience working in human resources, admissions, or finance a
plus3. Job Knowledge/Requirements:a. Excellent verbal and written
communication skills.b. Excellent interpersonal and customer
service skills which includes all levels of the employee
population.c. Ability to work well under pressure and be
flexible.d. Excellent time management skills.e. Proficient in
Microsoft Office Suite or related software.f. Excellent typing
skills, computer literate, and ability to learn different
systems.g. Excellent organizational skills and attention to
detail.h. Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems
such as recordkeeping and filing.i. Ability to work independently
and within a team setting.WE OFFER COMPETITIVE PAY AND A
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGEJoining our team means you will be
part of a group dedicated to providing the best and highest quality
of patient care and excellent customer service. We take pride in
making a difference in the lives of our patients and their
families.Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V/SO
Keywords: Waters Edge Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center, Trenton , HR & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - *ELIGIBLE FOR AETNA HEALTH PLANS 1ST OF THE MONTH AFTER HIRE!!!, Human Resources , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!