Human Resource Generalist- (Remote)
Company: Green Key Resources
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Human Resources GeneralistLocation: (Remote but must
live one hour from Philadelphia) Reports directly to: Human
Resources DirectorFunction: Assists HR Director in performing all
functions of HR including attendance/payroll, health and benefits,
employee relations, and special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs attendance and vacation scheduling duties.
- Assists in payroll administration and bi-weekly processing;
serves as back-up in Director's absence.
- Assists with administration of all employee benefits plans
including enrollment, maintenance, and reviewing monthly
- Maintains employee personnel files.
- Assists in the process for performance evaluations, salary
adjustments, promotions and transfers.
- Recruits for all positions within the Bank and conducts
pre-screen prior to interview.
- Maintains accurate and current job descriptions for all
- Makes recommendations on candidates regarding employment and
current employees regarding terminations.
- Assists in new-hire onboarding as well as documentation for
- Assists in developing training plans and guides other employees
in following policies and instructions.
- Member of Events Committee and assists in planning holiday
outings and internal incentives to promote positive employee
- Complies with federal, state, and bank policies and procedures
including following Bank procedures for compliance with Bank
Secrecy Act and related regulations as may be applicable to the job
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Keywords: Green Key Resources, Trenton , Human Resource Generalist- (Remote), Human Resources , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!