Human Resources Lead
Company: Xybion Digital
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in
Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global
SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations
accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save
lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed
low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and
development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and
pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform
that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more
efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence
and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through
software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global
scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world
together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes,
improve program administration and client service delivery.
We are growing rapidly, currently searching for a driven, dynamic
HR Lead to build and manage our HR function, and help us recruit
and retain top talent.
In this role you'll lead the HR function for our North America
operations, collaborating with the leadership team and with HR
colleagues in India.
You'll play a key role in overseeing and executing on recruitment
initiatives, in addition to developing and implementing HR
policies, programs and procedures around compliance, benefits
administration, performance management, training, and health &
safety. This is a hands-on role providing full-spectrum HR support,
and an outstanding opportunity to join a high-growth, dynamic SaaS
This is a hybrid position. You'll work remotely and out of our
office in Princeton, NJ.
- Oversee and execute on the delivery of full recruitment
services including front-end needs analysis, advertising, sourcing,
interviewing, and employee offers.
- Research, develop and maintain job descriptions and competency
models to ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly
- Oversee hiring and onboarding, employee departures, promotions,
transfers, and leave of absences processes.
- Develop, recommend and implement innovative HR strategies and
programs to support the recruitment and retention of top
- Support clients across the company with performance management
and employee relations matters.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legislation,
regulations, and standards.
- Communicate to internal stakeholders regarding HR policies,
procedures, laws, standards, and regulations.
- 5-8 years of HR experience.
- A degree in HR or equivalent combination of education and
- Significant experience in recruitment and sourcing.
- Experience recruiting and managing HR programs in a SaaS
company is a significant asset.
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial and results-driven.
- Highly organized; able to manage multiple deliverables at a
- Excellent English communication skills; verbal and
- High degree of integrity, tact and discretion.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information
about Xybion, please visit
Xybion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Xybion Digital, Trenton , Human Resources Lead, Human Resources , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!