Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Belle Care Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Belle Care Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Belle Care
Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is actively seeking a Human
Resources to work in our skilled nursing facility. The Human
Resources Coordinator is responsible to assist with the day-to-day
duties of the human resources department. The ideal candidate
should possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and verbal and
written communication skills. -
- -Handling all aspects of Human Resources including, employee
morale programs, employee disciplines, changes in payroll status,
terminations, resignations, benefits, I-9, workers compensation
disability, and FMLA.
- -Ensure that the Facility is in compliance with all regulatory
authorities including the Department of Health.
- -Manage recruitment needs by determining open positions, being
aggressive in recruitment efforts, screening, and interviewing
- -At least one year of experience in HR -(preferably in a skilled
nursing or healthcare facility)
- -Experience with unions is a -plus.
- -Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- -Competitive Pay
- -401 K
- -Medical and Dental
- -Paid Time Off
- -Team Like Atmosphere
- -Company Perks
- -Employee Recognition Programs -
Keywords: Belle Care Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Trenton , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!