Human Resources Generalist
Company: Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Lupin U.S. is comprised of a fast growing, innovative and robust
team of manufacturing, Research and Development and Commercial
divisions. Somerset, New Jersey is home to one of eighteen
commercial manufacturing sites globally and the only commercial
manufacturing facility in the United States for Lupin. Somerset,
New Jersey is also the location for Lupin's U.S. Sales Operations
and Marketing divisions, as well as internal Product Development
Lupin has a significant generic pipeline and a growing Specialty
Brand presence in the U.S. Our Inhalation Research and Development
facility is located in Coral Springs, Florida focusing on generic
and branded orally inhaled and nasal drug products. Key shared
service functions are found at our harbor side location in
Baltimore, Maryland. Adding to Lupin's U.S. footprint is a robust
team of Clinical Operations experts in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania and
a high performing Specialty salesforce located across the
Lupin is prided on being people-focused and centered around how
impactful we are with our customers. Join our U.S. team and become
part of an organization that encourages professional development
and innovation! We are looking for passionate and driven
individuals who will help us to continue making medicine widely
accessible to patients, and who strive to work by Lupin's Core
Values of Teamwork, Passion for Excellence, Entrepreneurial Spirit,
Respect and Care, Integrity, and Customer Focus.
Reporting to the Director - HR, the Human Resources Generalist will
provide support to the Human Resources Team in managing the HR
operations at Site. This role requires interaction with employees,
Consultants, Contractors and stakeholders at all levels of the
organization and requires the utmost level of customer service and
professionalism. Role is based on site at Somerset, NJ. Previous
experience of working in pharmaceutical / life sciences company
will be an added advantage.
- Manage the Employee Engagement initiatives at Lupin Somerset by
supporting the various engagement initiatives planned on site as
well as rolled out as a part of Organization Development
interventions at Site. Responsibilities will include creating an
environment to foster employee connect, communication forums,
feedback mechanism and various other organization development
- Supporting the initiatives aimed at organization culture.
Support the Director to conduct engagement surveys, exit
interviews, feedback and action planning and help execution by
collaborating with department heads and functional managers.
- Reward & Recognition: support the end-to-end process of
employee reward and recognition. Manage the R-n-R platform, create
awareness, draw participation, drive the culture of positive
reinforcement and support the Leadership to administer quarterly
and annual recognition.
- Orientation and onboarding - Support a seamless transition of
new hires in the Organization and take them through the
- Support the GMP compliance related aspects on site and manage
the updates to employee job description, Org. Charts and other data
within purview of regulatory compliance.
- Participate in developing new policies, procedures and
- Compile and prepare data for statistical reporting
- Employee Relations: Support the employee relations initiatives
at site. Address employee grievances, conduct interviews with
employees, support the progressive discipline policies and help to
foster a constructive employee relations atmosphere at site.
- HRIS - Update and maintain the HRIS systems and do timely
audits and reporting. Ensure accuracy of payroll inputs. Support
the Performance Management process with timely rollout and
- Work on data analytics and MIS. Provide insights to HR team on
retention, exit surveys, employee cost, budgeting etc.
- Assisting the HR team with any potential projects that may
arise in future and other responsibilities as per management
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 2-5 years' experience relevant to above responsibilities.
- Demonstrated problem solving, team working, communication,
collaboration and analytical skills.
- Experience in handling sensitive, confidential
- Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word, PowerPoint and
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and organizational
- Work is performed in an office environment.
COVID19 Vaccination Requirements:
If you are hired, Lupin will require you to prove that you are
fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless you are approved for a
reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents you from becoming
vaccinated. As an employee, you will be required to follow Lupin
policies related to any additional or future COVID-19 vaccination
or booster shot requirements
Keywords: Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc., Trenton , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Somerset, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!