Senior Java Architect with AWS
Company: Intellibus Inc
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Senior Java Architect with 8+ years of experience.
We're seeking a Senior Java backend / platform engineer to work
alongside our world class team members. You are someone who is
passionate about building microservices and distributed and
scalable enterprise class applications. You will work with both
front-end and back-end engineers to build all rich and complex
enterprise apps. You will develop, maintain and improve build
frameworks and toolchains. We believe that the world can be
simpler. There is too much software out there and just too many
apps. We work with some of the world's largest financial
institutions to build game changing applications that disrupt and
transform the very core of the financial industry.
- Professional experience building enterprise class distributed
- Working with Core Java, Spring and multi-threading.
- Building Java Microservices consumed by web based
- Hands on experience on AWS.
- A strong desire to build enterprise class distributed and
- Desire to solve hard and complex engineering problems.
- Strong Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong understanding of how the web and web apps works.
- Hands on experience developing java backends for web
- Ability to make pragmatic engineering decisions from that
- A record of pursuing self-directed side projects, research, or
open source projects.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and work well in
- Knack for writing clean, readable, reusable and easily
Languages and technologies we use:
- Java 1.8, Spring 4.x and 5.x, Hibernate 4.x and 5.x, Spring
- Microservices, AWS, Kafka / Kinesis, SQL, Strong in OO design,
AWS background, Spring tools, Streaming tools.
- Git, Maven, Puppet, Docker, Rally, Swagger, Cucumber, Selenium,
Postman, Rest clients, CLIs
- AWS Lambda EC2, S3, RDS, Aurora
- Windows, Unix/Linux Environments and Shell Scripts
- MVC, Concurrency and other java design patterns
- ORM, JDBC, Caching and Persistence
- RESTful APIs for Web Applications
- Object-oriented programming
- Database schemas and Data Modeling
- 12 Factor App Methodology
- Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
Keywords: Intellibus Inc, Trenton , Senior Java Architect with AWS, IT / Software / Systems , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!