IT Support Analyst
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We have an IT Support Analyst job opportunity we are looking to
fill in the Hamilton, NJ area. This IT Support Analyst job
will be responsible for providing efficient and effective services
and support to all business units of the enterprise. They
will be acting as an interface between IT and internal / external
customers / external suppliers to facilitate a single point of
contact. They will also be reducing the burden on global
architecture, applications, infrastructure teams and resources and
to ensure smooth operations of products and services provided by
Information Technology to work in a highly creative, dynamic, and
innovative team environment.
The IT Support Analyst job responsibilities include:
• Day to day operation of Service Desk function including direct
call handling, Incident Management, Access Management, Event
Management, Problem Management & Request Fulfilment
• Delivery of first and second level support to customers and
execution of Duty Manager role; monitoring, prioritization,
categorisation, documentation, processing and distribution of all
incoming requests filtered by criticality and business impact
• Creation of training material, documentation and manuals;
documentation of records for recurring errors and relevant
procedures for problem resolution within the Known Error Database
• Maintenance and administration of Configuration Management
Database (CMDB) to ensure appropriate execution of Asset &
Configuration Management process; documentation of all relevant
Configuration Items (CIs)
• Ensure compliance, protect and contribute to further development
of corporate standards, best practices and procedures
• Installation, deployment and maintenance of global end user
environment including services, software and hardware components
(peripherals, software, printers, telephones, faxes, scanners,
• Execution of day-to-day IT operational and data center related
tasks; end-to-end monitoring of Information Technology systems,
components and services; escalation of performance deviations.
• Contribution to regional and global IT initiatives and projects
as required by IT and business units
• Will regularly interface / work directly with internal customers,
IT stakeholders & colleagues, external partners and suppliers
• Will work collaboratively with the global IT Service group to
deliver state-of-the-art service and support throughout the
organization under direction of the Teamleader Service &
• Maintenance of a standard multi-language base image which will
provide zero touch deployment on a wide range of client hardware.
• Packaging of applications for regional, site and business
• Integration of Shavlik SCUPdates for patch management.
• Automation of user profile and data migration to facilitate low
touch hardware refreshes.
• Global Inventory of client device and asset management.
• Development of System Center reports aligned with internal
metrics and key performance indicators.
• Support of third party applications.
• Assessment and Implementation of a Mobile Device Management
• Microsoft Office suite; Microsoft Windows and Windows Server
portfolio; Active Directory, Microsoft Forefront, Microsoft SCCM,
• Desktop applications (Cisco AnyConnect VPN client, Lotus Notes,
Cisco IP Communicator and other relevant software)
• Data center & infrastructure applications (VMWare, Cisco
CallManager, ArcServe, Lotus Domino, Sametime, Dell OpenManage,
• IT Service Management & remote administration tools
• Oracle J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne and other business
Education and Training
• 5+ years working experience in Service & Support functions of
• Foundation certification in ITIL service management and
comprehensive understanding of IT Service Management best
practices, processes and functions
• Additional vendor certifications from cornerstone vendors such as
Cisco (CCNA), Microsoft (MCP) and VMWare desired
• Experience in working within a global context
• Strong customer service orientation
• Sharp mind-set and capability for analysis and judgment
• Knowledge of LAN, WAN, networking, data center and voice-over-IP
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server product
• Experience with software licensing and Asset Management
• Capability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure
environment with competing requirements
• Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• High level of due diligence, energy, commitment and
• Flexibility essential with requirement for working in shifts and
out-of-hours on occasion, often at short notice
Our client is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill this IT
Support Analyst job. They are on a timeline and are reviewing
resumes as they become available. If qualified and interested
in this position, please apply today! All resumes are being
reviewed upon application.
Apply below! And, thanks for partnering up with MODIS!
Keywords: , Trenton , IT Support Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Cranbury, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!